Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Longest time from produced to delivered?

Mine is 86-329, was built 1/26, and is at status 6000 - Delivered to Customer. However, I do not have the car nor does the dealership. It seems nobody at GM knows where this car is. Last VINView update shows it near vegas. =/

I'm 86-328, neighbors on the assembly line .... and I'm still "Delayed" and "4D00". As crazy as your situation is, you're in better shape than those whose cars are stuck in Michigan. :(

^^What were they tracking then? The wrong car all together?

I'm 86-328, neighbors on the assembly line .... and I'm still "Delayed" and "4D00". As crazy as your situation is, you're in better shape than those whose cars are stuck in Michigan. :(
Turns out my car is still in Michigan as well. I believe VINView tracks the freight carrier and not the car itself.

Honestly, I am happy that the car is still in Lansing and not touring the country on a carrier truck.

New EDD is 4/4 ..

Turns out my car is still in Michigan as well. I believe VINView tracks the freight carrier and not the car itself.

Honestly, I am happy that the car is still in Lansing and not touring the country on a carrier truck.

New EDD is 4/4 ..

Yikes! In that case I retract my mix of jealousy and happiness that one car got loose!

New EDD is 4/4 ..
So they made it back to Michigan already? 🤣

End of January production for me as well. No delivery. Was thinking I might go down the M3 route but the lack of wiring harnesses has put that on hold as well. BMW can't build cars and GM can't deliver them. I know plenty of people on the forums have it worse than me but I've been riding this goat since August and I'm getting a bit saddle sore.

Probably a little extra salty I'm stuck with the Prius since I got an amount for the F-Type I couldn't refuse.

End of January production for me as well. No delivery. Was thinking I might go down the M3 route but the lack of wiring harnesses has put that on hold as well. BMW can't build cars and GM can't deliver them. I know plenty of people on the forums have it worse than me but I've been riding this goat since August and I'm getting a bit saddle sore.

Probably a little extra salty I'm stuck with the Prius since I got an amount for the F-Type I couldn't refuse.

+1 on salty and saddle sore.. I sold the turbo in august and have been daily driving our sprinter adventure van. =/

Our vins are just 20 cars apart, so I'm right there feeling your pain. We also have the wife's Prius haha but mostly still driving my Outback or Evo.

Our vins are just 20 cars apart, so I'm right there feeling your pain. We also have the wife's Prius haha but mostly still driving my Outback or Evo.
Need a bigger garage before I can start amassing cars again lol. The motorcycles fit but the local nuts convinced me I didn't want to ride after leaving Portland (they were much nicer there). Had a couple lifted trucks try to off myself and some other riders. They think it's funny here to run over a motorcyclist.

I sure do miss my 749S! There may be a Panigale track bike in my future.

Need a bigger garage before I can start amassing cars again lol. The motorcycles fit but the local nuts convinced me I didn't want to ride after leaving Portland (they were much nicer there). Had a couple lifted trucks try to off myself and some other riders. They think it's funny here to run over a motorcyclist.

I sure do miss my 749S! There may be a Panigale track bike in my future.
I've just enough room to slide the ct4 under there haha where there's a will, there's a way!
1648074715199.png

I have also had a Bronco order in since last August, there is no production date in sight on that vehicle.....

Only last August?? Then it all depends on your dealer, how many allocations it's getting.

I've had a Bronco reservation since July 14, 2020, and an order in since whenever the order banks opened in late 2020. Watched people reserve and put in orders months, years even, after I did get a Bronco sooner. The Blackwing goat rodeo is nothing compared to how poorly Ford is treating prospective Bronco buyers.

In an ironic twist, my Bronco is now allegedly being built this week. I thought the Blackwing would arrive first, but it's anyone's race at this point.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back