Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Longer paddle shifters

Grainofsand

Seasoned Member
I'm going to assume that there are people reading these forums that are involved in development of products. I want longer paddle shifters because these are way too short. I am always searching for something to shift with in manual mode while making a left turn. Thanks for listening

While they're back there could they make the blinker arm not so far away from the wheel?
I feel like the purpose for that is to avoid interference when wearing gloves.

Do they not fit properly? Wearing boxing gloves perhaps?
Is that wrong? What should I use?

IMG_5490.jpeg

I sent an email in to Paragon Performance a month or two ago to see if they would compare the rear of their C8 CF replacement paddles with a factory paddle from their CT5V BW. They look identical to me, so I have some hope they might end up being a simple bolt-on for us.

Paragon said that when things calm down with the C8 they would take a look and compare the two. We all know that won't happen anytime soon, so I have been thinking of just buying a set to match up myself.

Has anyone else tried this or thought about it as an alternative?

Your pic threw me off. Welcome to 2023 I guess.
It’s a meme, not meant to be serious. But, I’m sure you knew that. Besides it’s clearly not a Blackwing.

Back to the topic, my previous Mercedes had the turn signal stalk back about as far as my 5BW. I guess I’m used to it so I never noticed it being an issue. My hands are average size I suppose. My hand size metric is being able to palm a basketball I would call average.

I sent an email in to Paragon Performance a month or two ago to see if they would compare the rear of their C8 CF replacement paddles with a factory paddle from their CT5V BW. They look identical to me, so I have some hope they might end up being a simple bolt-on for us.

Paragon said that when things calm down with the C8 they would take a look and compare the two. We all know that won't happen anytime soon, so I have been thinking of just buying a set to match up myself.

Has anyone else tried this or thought about it as an alternative?

Did you ever get these to try out?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners