Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wet mode turns off traction control?

LOL, the 4BW has 12K mile and the 5BW has 1200 so that should answer the question..
I love them both but drive my "daily" 4 BW more.... Every time I get the chance to drive the 5BW the weather is bad and I don't uncover her and take her for a drive.....
Both manual? You were one of the first to get the 5 BW right? Wow that's real low mileage ...collector car!

I didn't know you had the first in the nation... 😲 What's the VIN on your 5BW?
The 5BW is 86-043.....It was delivered on August 9, 2021... I was told by Cadillac mine was the first one on the ground delivered... I have a video of it coming off the truck...

Back to the topic at hand...I went out for a drive last weekend in the back roads of South Jersey...it had rained the night before but it was sunny, so the roads were wet but the visibilty was excellent. I had a lot of fun sliding around with the car in PTM-wet. You can trail brake into a corner, car starts to rotate a little bit, then floor it on exit and the TC and e-diff work their magic and you exit the corner drama free and blast off down the straight without so much as a wiggle from the tail. I remain convinced that this is the best mode for wet weather driving to have fun yet still keep things sane enough for public roads.

Now I'm sure some NASA astronaut with his resume tattooed on his forehead will come in here and tell me I'm wrong, but that's ok...I know I'm right. 😛

Back to the topic at hand...I went out for a drive last weekend in the back roads of South Jersey...it had rained the night before but it was sunny, so the roads were wet but the visibilty was excellent. I had a lot of fun sliding around with the car in PTM-wet. You can trail brake into a corner, car starts to rotate a little bit, then floor it on exit and the TC and e-diff work their magic and you exit the corner drama free and blast off down the straight without so much as a wiggle from the tail. I remain convinced that this is the best mode for wet weather driving to have fun yet still keep things sane enough for public roads.

Now I'm sure some NASA astronaut with his resume tattooed on his forehead will come in here and tell me I'm wrong, but that's ok...I know I'm right. 😛
Exactly. Try it, you might like it.
yo gabba gabba parody GIF by South Park

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop