Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wet mode turns off traction control?

Ah yes, the belittling name calling ruse, really the high water mark for tier 1 keyboard warriors.

Ill take my 13yrs flying mil aircraft, 3 yrs contract flying in most places you only hear about on BBC news, and the current gig rippin around in the fastest private jet flying and just let the ladies at the Fear Club know the big bad man on the internet hurt my feelings.

Im sorry the best part of your day is passing a Kia Rio on a wet bridge but we find our thrills where we can I guess.
Oh yeah, @Throat Yogurt is not to bad of a guy he is just fulfilling his job as liberal butthead... I can't remember the title he gave himself or I would have used that, LOL!

The 5BW is not well suited for overtly aggressive driving on public roads. Don't get me wrong, I do kick the back end out from time-to-time but it's not my go to strategy.
These words not make banana cry. Fucking drive the cars as intended, folks. Quit being fucking pussies. If you can't handle it, sell it. #100KgarageQueen

And I'm not saying go slidin' or racing.

Cool, can I ask what military aircraft you were flying? I think that would be a bad to the bone job to have.... I'm to dumb to have a job like that, plus I would probably throw up at high G's, lol......

Ospreys in the USMC, I didn't care for pulling G's, felt too much like work, 4g was fine by me.

8ci1ov.jpg

Haven't crashed a plane, a car, or a motorcycle yet despite many external factors aimed at just that outcome so Ill rip when its time to rip and cruise when its time to cruise.

These words not make banana cry. Fucking drive the cars as intended, folks. Quit being fucking pussies. If you can't handle it, sell it. #100KgarageQueen

And I'm not saying go slidin' or racing.
Those two thoughts completely contradict each other. That’s exactly what the car was made for (last sentence). But for me there’s no place for that on public roads. Been there, done that when I was younger and thankfully for all involved I matured into a responsible adult.

Ospreys in the USMC, I didn't care for pulling G's, felt too much like work, 4g was fine by me.

8ci1ov.jpg

Haven't crashed a plane, a car, or a motorcycle yet despite many external factors aimed at just that outcome so Ill rip when its time to rip and cruise when its time to cruise.
Very cool sir!

@Throat Yogurt. I'm collectively laughing at you with a few folks out here and that ass kicking that just got handed out. Thanks for delivering again! Foot in mouth?

Ah yes, the belittling name calling ruse, really the high water mark for tier 1 keyboard warriors.

Ill take my 13yrs flying mil aircraft, 3 yrs contract flying in most places you only hear about on BBC news, and the current gig rippin around in the fastest private jet flying and just let the ladies at the Fear Club know the big bad man on the internet hurt my feelings.

Im sorry the best part of your day is passing a Kia Rio on a wet bridge but we find our thrills where we can I guess.
Excuse me, the Old Ladies Fear Club specifically prohibits dick-measuring contests. Those are held in the SM lap time thread. Please go post your times there and we'll see whether Kia Rio racing or BBC news cameos prepare you to drive a car.

Excuse me, the Old Ladies Fear Club specifically prohibits dick-measuring contests. Those are held in the SM lap time thread. Please go post your times there and we'll see whether Kia Rio racing or BBC news cameos prepare you to drive a car.

8ci1ov.jpg

I sure hope that thing isn't in race mode with all that water around!! 😛

But seriously, that's a cool photo and a cool job.

I saw your lap times ...pretty fast! East Loop?

If you're using PTM Sport in the dry on the street, more power to you. I found at SM that PTM Sport lets the car hang way loose for way too long for me to be comfortable pushing the car hard enough to be needing PTM Sport on the roads around here. But it was super fun on the track and I think it saved a couple of spins from happening.

If you're using PTM Sport in the dry on the street, more power to you. I found at SM that PTM Sport lets the car hang way loose for way too long for me to be comfortable pushing the car hard enough to be needing PTM Sport on the roads around here. But it was super fun on the track and I think it saved a couple of spins from happening.
Only in super good/dry conditions and also so that I can launch control when needed 😁...kidding, not planning to launch at every light

Once again, Primetime, the joke is on you...because you can never laugh at me harder than I can laugh at myself.
More re-affirmation techniques? Is that what zoomie recommends? Stay well sir, your a legend in your own mind ;)

Well I am in a 4BW but I find Sport to be pretty well balanced. Track was too much and Ive only messed with Race 1 for 0-60 experiments. Also, all the roads within 100mi of me that are worth clicking over to Sport PTM are well above mile high elevation so the car isnt making full power anyway.

Thanks, yes. Watching the videos of the north/south tracks I wish I had run those, they looked way more fun.
Different day and conditions but man you were a couple of seconds faster than me on the East Loop ....I was losing time at turns 7, 8, 9 etc...just couldn't balance the car right (coasting, brake and throttle modulation). Also was on the gas too soon and too aggressively

Last edited:
Guys its apparent that some of us don't like each other, and I should know because I'm the most hated, but let @Throat Yogurt say what he wants (free country and all) and try to take my most hated title...

@PrimeTime I think you are a cool cat and I would like to meet you one day!

We are all different behind the keyboard but it IMHO that does not mean thats the way we are in person...

Happy Saturday everyone! On a side note I just washed my 4BW and now I'm sitting in my garage smoking a cheap cigar looking at both my beautiful cars....

Group hug!!!
Group Hug Bromance GIF by Martin

Guys its apparent that some of us don't like each other, and I should know because I'm the most hated, but let @Throat Yogurt say what he wants (free country and all) and try to take my most hated title...

@PrimeTime I think you are a cool cat and I would like to meet you one day!

We are all different behind the keyboard but it IMHO that does not mean thats the way we are in person...

Happy Saturday everyone! On a side note I just washed my 4BW and now I'm sitting in my garage smoking a cheap cigar looking at both my beautiful cars....

Group hug!!!
Group Hug Bromance GIF by Martin
Hahaha agree with this....that's why I was trying to change the subject above to a more enjoyable one. Which car do you drive more often.. the 4 or the 5? One is manual and the other auto?

Hahaha agree with this....that's why I was trying to change the subject above to a more enjoyable one. Which car do you drive more often.. the 4 or the 5? One is manual and the other auto?
LOL, the 4BW has 12K mile and the 5BW has 1200 so that should answer the question..
I love them both but drive my "daily" 4 BW more.... Every time I get the chance to drive the 5BW the weather is bad and I don't uncover her and take her for a drive.....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back