Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Long Island/NYC Blackwing Event

SVTnSTi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Thought I would share with you all since I was struggling for information on upcoming Blackwing events at dealerships.

Tomorrow (5/27), there will be a Blackwing event at Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport, NY. Should be the same infrared car that's been making the rounds.

The link to RSVP for the event is here; RSVP

Probably the same Infrared 5 that was in Rochester recently. I don't believe that there was a 4 there.

I think you're right about the 4 not being there, I haven't seen any pictures of the 4 at these events. When they called me they mentioned that it is a CT4 and CT5 BW event.

Probably the same Infrared 5 that was in Rochester recently. I don't believe that there was a 4 there.
I thought it was the same Infrared 5 appearing everywhere but apparently there are 6 of them floating around the country.

So I've got a bunch of pics from today but I'm getting an error because the files are to big. Is there an easy way to share?

And yes, it was the infrared 5 without the carbon fiber packages.

I’ve had the same problem. I ended up downloading an App called Image Size.

So why would they not show the cars w and wo carbon fiber add ons
If I had to guess I’d say that they didn’t want to put 10k worth of CF on cars that would be loaded on and off of trucks and who knows what else as they make their way around. But that’s just a wild guess and pure speculation on my part.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back