Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing preview

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Noticed today from a post on another site that the blackwings can be previewed at paul conte cadillac on long island by rsvp thos weekend.... how can we find out what the schedule is for these cars at dealers around the country... im willing to drive a bit to see the 5 . Surprised they have not shown up in atlanta area yet. I asked a couple of dealers and they have no clue.....

I tried to ask Meagan Quinn already but didn't get much of an answer from her...I don't even know how to get a schedule, or if they even have one.

I can't wait to see them this weekend in Dallas! Going to try and chat with Meagan if I can also.... It's kind of funny that Saturday is my 36th wedding anniversary and the wife and I are going to be spending it at a Cadillac dealership, LOL! I have the BEST wife ever!
Congrats on the anniversary!!! 36 years is admirable.... maybe you can ask meagan when they are coming to atlanta ?

The CT4-V Blackwing was on display at Herb Chambers Cadillac in Lynnfield today. The Cadillac rep was surprised it was a 4, apparently this was the first time she's actually seen it in person (again, Cadillac seems super on top of this rollout...)

PXL_20210527_175413491.jpg
PXL_20210527_175437455.jpg
PXL_20210527_175444432.MP.jpg

Did you guys also see that they removed the natural tan and black interior trim level as well for the ct5-v bw in the Cadillac configuration build tool

Did you guys also see that they removed the natural tan and black interior trim level as well for the ct5-v bw in the Cadillac configuration build tool
I’m not seeing it either. Funny because that was originally my first choice.

I noticed you have a option for the ct4-v bw trim level that provides the tan cloth which I think would really look nice if you choose the rift color.
I have a CT5 reservation. I was initially going to go with the black/tan with the frost emerald green (or whatever it’s called now) until they pulled the color for the first 250. After seeing some more pics and videos of that interior too, it seems a little lighter than I’d prefer anyway

I wondering who made the exhaust for the bw. Borla is designing a new exhaust for the 2022 corvette listening to the sound clips sounds fantastic.

I have a CT5 reservation. I was initially going to go with the black/tan with the frost emerald green (or whatever it’s called now) until they pulled the color for the first 250. After seeing some more pics and videos of that interior too, it seems a little lighter than I’d prefer anyway
It is definitely hard to beat the black on black interior with the read seats just a very professional clean look.

Red seat belts

The color you chose in my opinion is going to be highly looked for in the future.

I assume that's Wave blue? I might need to change my color back to that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back