Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing preview

I noticed you have a option for the ct4-v bw trim level that provides the tan cloth which I think would really look nice if you choose the rift color.
Our very own @Tall Steve. More pics to come I’m sure.

Attachments

• D687B0A7-159B-465B-B21B-6E682152AF9D.png
    D687B0A7-159B-465B-B21B-6E682152AF9D.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 142
Oh man, they let him sit in it? I wanted to attend but we got 2 new puppies this past Monday. I don’t think I’ll be going too far from the house for a while.

I got to sit in it and start it and plurp the throttle. It was awesome!!!!
Come on, I’m pissed enough that I didn’t get there! Thanks for all the pics, I know everyone appreciates it. We’re all so starved for anything lol.

How did the Rift look in person? And the Infrared?!

I got to sit in it and start it and plurp the throttle. It was awesome!!!!
Weird, they explicitly told me that I was not allowed to sit in the 4 that was on display. I was pretty disappointed about it.

They do thing different with the V-Club and Brandon V & Meagan Q hosting..
Great job Mr Steve I have to be honest I am jealous of you for 2 reasons number 1 you got to see the vehicle in person a little hard for me to that with my work u never I do get lucky every now and then. 2 you made it to 3000 code which awesome least I can say I am still holding down 1100 code. Have a great weekend. If you could great a new forum just specific for the pictures you guys are getting from these prototypes that would be great.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back