Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instagram

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
I don't know how many people on this forum have Instagram accounts but if you are interested in posting yours lets get started... Mine is @Quik4dr....You will find pics of my current Cadillac, my dogs (English Bulldog & Pitbull), my griddling habits, and other random stuff, oh and my SS sedan, hence the "quik4dr"....

Baadbw is the car gram now

Pepecadillac on IG has a CT5 BW there currently FYI. Have posted up a few things

On Instagram, I received a PM from some stranger, before I blocked him, who had the audacity to state something along the lines of; you have a car page and what do you post, food. Your Instagram page(s) is what you decide it to be. Throw anything up, have separate pages for separate interests, do you unapologetically. (end rant)

On Instagram, I received a PM from some stranger, before I blocked him, who had the audacity to state something along the lines of; you have a car page and what do you post, food. Your Instagram page(s) is what you decide it to be. Throw anything up, have separate pages for separate interests, do you unapologetically. (end rant)
Absolutely. I’m not into fitness like I was before, so I may just make this my new page and be more active. Majority car stuff, probably some dog stuff thrown in. Maybe some house and food/drinking stuff. Maybe even some work stuff 🤷‍♂️

I rarely post on IG, but I'll be following you all. I'll probably post more of my CTS-V and my Blackwing when I get it

I never had an Instagram account or, any other social media account prior to getting my ZL1 1LE after which I was shamed into getting it. It’s been a love / hate relationship since I’ve gotten one.

That front gap looks ridiculous.
2016_cadillac_cts-v_55.jpg
tempsnip.png

I wonder why it is so pronounced compared to the CTS V. Regardless I adore how both these cars look.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners