Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I Did a Thing

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Some of you may remember the post below. I introduce you to my worst financial decision since well, getting married. I did not end up buying the one that I ordered since that dealership would not recognize current market conditions. Here it is at the shop getting ready for PPF & ceramic.

Attachments

• IMG_5089.jpeg
    IMG_5089.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8562.jpeg
    IMG_8562.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8557.jpeg
    IMG_8557.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_8563.jpeg
    IMG_8563.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 243
That was probably his order 🤣

Looks amazing OP. Those red mirrors *chef's kiss* perfect touch
I actually had purchased the black mirror caps in order to paint match them with the red brake calipers on my previous car. I never got around to it and then they came out with this car...

Nice car! I miss the tracker thread, always an exciting day when Rob updated it.

I married an accountant that HATES spending money, so getting married was the best financial move of my life. As a sales person it's been great as I have had 17 years of master class training having to "sell" every expenditure to her.

Twice? 2 BW?
Yes, my 2022 CT4-V Blackwing 41-020 Collector Series Reservation Car will be sold and replaced with this 2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition Collector Series. Hence, the "worst financial decision".

Wait, so you presently own *two*? Your own personal #riftgang!
Yes, just for the short time that the new one is in getting PPF and ceramic.

Lol I'd love to be a fly on the wall of your neighbors houses while both cars are sitting in your garage for a while

Lol I'd love to be a fly on the wall of your neighbors houses while both cars are sitting in your garage for a while
I’m hoping that doesn’t happen. I’m wondering who will notice as they’re so similar. Probably think that I just threw on some stickers. 🤣

Oh, but the beating you’re gonna take on selling your ‘22,…..going to be ugly!
Don't I know it. Hence this being my worst financial decision. I think these cars are worth the extra $ in comparison to a non Track Edition similarly equipped. It's the net after selling the 2022 and the PPF for both cars that's going to hurt. 😭

Don't I know it. Hence this being my worst financial decision. I think these cars are worth the extra $ in comparison to a non Track Edition similarly equipped. It's the net after selling the 2022 and the PPF for both cars that's going to hurt. 😭
When the Track Editions were announced, and I decided to order one, used car values were at an all time high. Now, not so much. The Road Atlanta variants were the last to be produced and then there was 3 months of production delays followed by 3 months of delivery delays. 😭

make more time... not so much. make more $$... yes. F-it, enjoy

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners