Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I Did a Thing

Pardon the piggyback / resurrection - however I may also do a thing:

I found a dealer willing to sell a road Atlanta edition CT4VBW / MTX for $77k. ($8k under MSRP)

I'm interested in for the carbon goodies and how good they look w/ rift.
Also the fact that ordering a '24 4VBW w/ Carbon 1+2 = $83k MSRP

I do have a few questions that I hope someone can answer:

1) do the imsa edition vehicles have carbon 1 only? or 1 + some bits? it doesn't look like they have cabon 2 (rocker moldings). It does however have carbon fiber seat backs.
2) I saw some posts about how the rocker moldings on the IMSA editions made it difficult if not impossible to jack the car off the pinch weld. However the rocker moldings look stock with stickers on them. Am I wrong here?
3) am I nuts or is this a reasonable value for new?

damn: Carmax had one of these used w/ 800 miles for $67k
I guess that answers my question on value (yeah I know depends on what's important to you)
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/8aa73d33-c30d-414a-a8e3-912e6810a42d/

the carmax one is sold, but check the price w/ 800 miles:

Attachments

• carmax.png
    carmax.png
    497.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Pardon the piggyback / resurrection - however I may also do a thing:

I found a dealer willing to sell a road Atlanta edition CT4VBW / MTX for $77k. ($8k under MSRP)

I'm interested in for the carbon goodies and how good they look w/ rift.
Also the fact that ordering a '24 4VBW w/ Carbon 1+2 = $83k MSRP

I do have a few questions that I hope someone can answer:

1) do the imsa edition vehicles have carbon 1 only? or 1 + some bits? it doesn't look like they have cabon 2 (rocker moldings). It does however have carbon fiber seat backs.
2) I saw some posts about how the rocker moldings on the IMSA editions made it difficult if not impossible to jack the car off the pinch weld. However the rocker moldings look stock with stickers on them. Am I wrong here?
3) am I nuts or is this a reasonable value for new?

damn: Carmax had one of these used w/ 800 miles for $67k
I guess that answers my question on value (yeah I know depends on what's important to you)
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/8aa73d33-c30d-414a-a8e3-912e6810a42d/
1) They do in fact have carbon 2 with stickers on them.

2) Don’t pay attention to that as the carbon rocker moldings are no different than any other carbon 2 car.

3) In my view, the package is a reasonable deal when judged against a fully loaded non - track edition. I calculated it at ~$1,800 if I remember correctly. The special interior and carbon seat backs easily justify that. At $8k below, it’s a no brainer.

No red seats would be a nonstarter for me on that used one.

1) They do in fact have carbon 2 with stickers on them.

2) Don’t pay attention to that as the carbon rocker moldings are no different than any other carbon 2 car.

3) In my view, the package is a reasonable deal when judged against a fully loaded non - track edition. I calculated it at ~$1,800 if I remember correctly. The special interior and carbon seat backs easily justify that. At $8k below, it’s a no brainer.

No red seats would be a nonstarter for me on that used one.
Thanks - really appreciate the feedback!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back