Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello I'm excited to be here

Powerhungry

Seasoned Member
Hi folks - just signed up...excited to learn from all of you! I've never owned a Cadillac, but am planning to get a 2022 CT5 Blackwing hopefully some time this year. Currently have a Honda S2000 in my garage, before that I had a 6 Sp Challenger Hellcat. Can't wait for the CT5. I hope to get some advice from you all about configuration options and eventually also contribute. I'm Detroit area based and would love to connect with anyone who has a 2022 Blackwing. Peter

Reactions: Rob
Hi folks - just signed up...excited to learn from all of you! I've never owned a Cadillac, but am planning to get a 2022 CT5 Blackwing hopefully some time this year. Currently have a Honda S2000 in my garage, before that I had a 6 Sp Challenger Hellcat. Can't wait for the CT5. I hope to get some advice from you all about configuration options and eventually also contribute. I'm Detroit area based and would love to connect with anyone who has a 2022 Blackwing. Peter
Welcome Peter.

Welcome Peter.
Hi Rob - the other day I found a place where we could track our orders and build status etc. Now I can't find it..where is this located please? I placed an order last October but don't have any acceptance or build date etc. from GM. Just have a printout of the config I did at the dealer, with a code 6DF79 on it. Is that my order number and if so, is that trackable? Thanks!

Hi Rob - the other day I found a place where we could track our orders and build status etc. Now I can't find it..where is this located please? I placed an order last October but don't have any acceptance or build date etc. from GM. Just have a printout of the config I did at the dealer, with a code 6DF79 on it. Is that my order number and if so, is that trackable? Thanks!
The link is at the top of the Blackwing Order Tracking thread in this forum

Thanks Rob. I entered my order no. in the only place it allowed me to (at the top of the table showing order status for various members - the one with 167 entries currently). Mine didn't show up - is that the place I should be looking? It seems as if that particular table is just for members of this site. Is there a global order code tracking system regardless of whether or not someone is in this forum?

Thanks Rob. I entered my order no. in the only place it allowed me to (at the top of the table showing order status for various members - the one with 167 entries currently). Mine didn't show up - is that the place I should be looking? It seems as if that particular table is just for members of this site. Is there a global order code tracking system regardless of whether or not someone is in this forum?
You didn't ask to have your order tracked. If you don't give me your order number, I can't add it to the tracker...

You didn't ask to have your order tracked. If you don't give me your order number, I can't add it to the tracker...
Sorry, I thought I had mentioned it in my first message on this - but it's 6DF79. Thanks for all your help!

Sorry, I thought I had mentioned it in my first message on this - but it's 6DF79. Thanks for all your help!
That's not your order number. That's the model number of the car. The order number should be 6-digits starting with the letter B.

That's not your order number. That's the model number of the car. The order number should be 6-digits starting with the letter B.
Unfortunately it's all I have. In the tracker, I see several order numbers similar to mine, i.e. not starting with a B. Am I looking in the wrong place? Or maybe a 'B' number is assigned once GM accepts the order? I have no idea. I left a msg at the dealer as well. Thanks!

Unfortunately it's all I have. In the tracker, I see several order numbers similar to mine, i.e. not starting with a B. Am I looking in the wrong place? Or maybe a 'B' number is assigned once GM accepts the order? I have no idea. I left a msg at the dealer as well. Thanks!
If it's an older order number - it may start with Z. Order numbers in the tracker only start with either B or Z.

If it's an older order number - it may start with Z. Order numbers in the tracker only start with either B or Z.
This is the only number I have...I've left a msg for the salesman, let's see what he says. Generally, do you have any 'feel' for the time from order placement at the dealer to order acceptance by GM? I placed mine in late October. Thx

This is the only number I have...I've left a msg for the salesman, let's see what he says. Generally, do you have any 'feel' for the time from order placement at the dealer to order acceptance by GM? I placed mine in late October. Thx
I don't.

Thx, NP. Who knows these days - with the chip shortage etc. I may not even get it this year...

Thanks Rob. I entered my order no. in the only place it allowed me to (at the top of the table showing order status for various members - the one with 167 entries currently). Mine didn't show up - is that the place I should be looking? It seems as if that particular table is just for members of this site. Is there a global order code tracking system regardless of whether or not someo
H
ne is in this forum?

Hi Rob - I spoke to the dealer and here is my order number: BCDZQT. Anything you can tell me about it would be awesome! Thanks!

Hi Rob - I spoke to the dealer and here is my order number: BCDZQT. Anything you can tell me about it would be awesome! Thanks!
Sitting at 1100

Glad to see there will be another Blackwing + S2000 household on the forum!

S2000 - 1.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners