Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V GM issue warning to dealers for overcharging

CT5-V Model

wschomburg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Marketing hype. There is already too much confliction between the dealer and manufacturer relationship.

Maybe dealers like this will get noticed but I suspect they won't sell it either...
IMG_20221222_063558.jpg

That article is from January by the way…

I spoke with a dealer in WA a while back and while they continue to get a steady allocation of 5BW’s, they had a $20k ADM. They reached out to me several days ago with two customer orders that backed out upon delivery, one of which was very close to the build I have on order at MSRP with another dealer. This car has been in their inventory for 100+ days now… I told them I would take it at MSRP today and they are holding at their $20k ADM. These dealers will be the creators of their own demise.

That article is from January by the way…

I spoke with a dealer in WA a while back and while they continue to get a steady allocation of 5BW’s, they had a $20k ADM. They reached out to me several days ago with two customer orders that backed out upon delivery, one of which was very close to the build I have on order at MSRP with another dealer. This car has been in their inventory for 100+ days now… I told them I would take it at MSRP today and they are holding at their $20k ADM. These dealers will be the creators of their own demise.
Foolish. 🃏

The market will pay what it thinks is reasonable, I guess. No one holds a gun to anyone's head to pay ADM's.

Marketing hype. There is already too much confliction between the dealer and manufacturer relationship.

Maybe dealers like this will get noticed but I suspect they won't sell it either...
View attachment 15315
A buddy sent this screenshot and I posted this in haste. When I took a further look, this car has less than 25 miles and it's used. Not necessarily applicable to the GM letter. My apologies. Window sticker says $148500~ so it's really not that bad of an asking price? Right?!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back