Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Floor mats with red piping?

CT5-V Model

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Anyone know the part number for these floor mats? I saw them in a post for a 20th anniversary car.

1705767974575.png

1705767992633.png

And look, a red center rear belt!

1705768028193.png

I wonder if it is only a custom production for the anniversary cars. I’d love a set too.

Those look good. I just got a set of Lloyds mats for my daily and did black with red edging and embroidered logo. I just went over there to configure a set for the BW and they have 3 different BW logos, so that could be an option.

And look, a red center rear belt!

I was going to say those mats look fantastic and I'd love to get a set myself, but then I saw the red center rear seat belt and knew instantly that it was a fake. Those don't exist, didn't you know that? Why post something misleading like that, Sean?

;-)

So are those non semi analine seats with CF backs?
Looks exactly like you described, yup. My semi analine seats aren’t quilted in the middle.

I was going to say those mats look fantastic and I'd love to get a set myself, but then I saw the red center rear seat belt and knew instantly that it was a fake. Those don't exist, didn't you know that? Why post something misleading like that, Sean?

;-)
I thought they do exist on the anniversary models. I read that elsewhere on this forum.

Definitely interested, those mats look great.

I would love the part number for the red center belt when that is discovered. Sucks that they built the car without it! The mats are cool @poor-sha , thanks for sharing.

My black center belt is always tucked behind the seat and out of sight, since I rarely get anyone riding in the center. A red belt would be more uniform, though.

My black center belt is always tucked behind the seat and out of sight, since I rarely get anyone riding in the center. A red belt would be more uniform, though.
I have an “always” with me passenger in the middle to keep him safe, and a red seat belt would be great color contrast to his shirt 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1297.jpeg
    IMG_1297.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I have a good friend who owns a carpet company. After seeing the red border floor mats , i will ask him if he can sew them on for me. He has a machine that does it in a few minutes. I will follow up later if he can do it.
I had some extra floor carpet and he bordered the extra to make me nice floor mats for my front door to match.

I ended ordering the Lloyd mats I mentioned above. I'm happy with how they turned out. If I was going to nitpick I would suggest scaling down the V logo about 20%, but I think they really compliment the rest of the interior.

Here are the specs:
Lloyd Velourtex: Velourtex 4 Pc Car Mat Set
Mat Color: 962 Ebony (962)
2023 Cadillac CT5
Premium Binding: 548 Red/Black
Logo (Front Mats): 817090-2 V Series Flag Blackwing Word 2021-ON Double Applique
Logo (Rear Mats): 817090-2 V Series Flag Blackwing Word 2021-ON Double Applique
$285 for the 4pc set with logos.
20240127_112951.jpg
20240127_113125.jpg
20240127_103210.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC