Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order Status Tracking for 2024 MY Question

Magnetic Flux

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V BW
I tried to search through the hundred pages of 2022 and 2023 tracking thread, but couldn't find an answer to a basic question I have. My apologies if I missed it.

Once the order is placed at the dealership and GM accepts the order, is there a point in the order process where you are given ongoing updates or a website login to track your vehicle progress/build?

I know for the 2022 and 2023 MY, Rob was able to track the status and was updating the list, but he is unable to do that for 2024. I am just curious if there is anyway to keep up with the status besides messaging the Cadillac number each week to see what the progress is.

On a side note, is there any reason the 2023 all-weather floor mats wouldn't fit in the 2024 MY? The dealer couldn't order those mats for my build and they don't show up on GMPARTSDIRECT for 2024. I am assuming there is no difference and I can simply order a set of the 2023 mats.

Thanks!

I tried to search through the hundred pages of 2022 and 2023 tracking thread, but couldn't find an answer to a basic question I have. My apologies if I missed it.

Once the order is placed at the dealership and GM accepts the order, is there a point in the order process where you are given ongoing updates or a website login to track your vehicle progress/build?

I know for the 2022 and 2023 MY, Rob was able to track the status and was updating the list, but he is unable to do that for 2024. I am just curious if there is anyway to keep up with the status besides messaging the Cadillac number each week to see what the progress is.

On a side note, is there any reason the 2023 all-weather floor mats wouldn't fit in the 2024 MY? The dealer couldn't order those mats for my build and they don't show up on GMPARTSDIRECT for 2024. I am assuming there is no difference and I can simply order a set of the 2023 mats.

Thanks!
Honestly, your dealer should be keeping you up to date. Do they? In most cases, they do not. Sad for a 6 figure product really.

Honestly, your dealer should be keeping you up to date. Do they? In most cases, they do not. Sad for a 6 figure product really.
When we ordered my wife’s 23 GWL I got constant email updates from Jeep but never a peep from the dealer. Pathetic honestly

I setup an appointment and visited my sales guy once a month. By the time I finished many people at the dealership recognized me by face including the sales manager.

Thanks!
There is no reason the current mats won't work. There is no online automatic tracking from GM. You will have to use the chat on their website or get the dealer to provide you updates.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back