Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PDI parts

Viper Mike

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
So, I noticed empty screw holes on the underside right in front of the rear tires.
I’m pretty sure its called an air deflector. First pic us my car. Next pictures are anotger 2024 CT5 Blackwing right off the showroom floor to compare. Both cars are manual without Ceramic brakes.
The dealer thinks it was missed in the pdi.
Unfortunately that dealer is out of state. I contacted them and they can not find a part#. Neither can the dealer near me.
Does anyone know the part # for these?

I can’t just put screws in there without that piece since its only that felt like material lining the wheel well.

Any help would be appreciated. I’m calling GM tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_4748.jpeg
    IMG_4748.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4749.jpeg
    IMG_4749.jpeg
    735.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4750.jpeg
    IMG_4750.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Did you check in the truck? "Extra" pieces have been left in cars i have purchased new over the years, shipping blocks, build sheets, front plate holder ect i have found in the trunk where spare/inflator would be.

I did. Just the brake deflectors and plate bracket.

Update**
So, turns out BW5 with the CF1 option do not get the rear tire air deflector little plastic piece. Which would certainly explain the big goose egg when the dealer was punching in my vin#. My dealer ordered them anyway and sure enough they do not for due to the CF. We surmised the pdi guy out of state must have missed the screws that secure the inner wheel well liner, hopefully not the factory. Who knows. Either way huge thanks to Christian at Open Road Cadillac in Florham Park, NJ who is the service manager. They didn’t even sell me the car but drilled down to get the solution and the why.
I would highly recommend this dealer for all BWs’. Christian takes the car and makes sure the tech blocks it correctly to lift. He’s hands on and that is greatly appreciated.

My 22 5BW didn’t have CF1 originally and had all the correct parts in the trunk, but not these rear tire deflectors. But I also have CCBs and maybe that makes a difference.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back