Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Thanks fellas. I really have too little seat time in them to give a proper evaluation, but my first impression is they are very comfortable and hold me in well. I did prefer the look of the aniline leather seats a bit better, but the cost was difference for me.

These seats have the same bolstering, as well as the a-pillars and headliner in Alcantara. It was a good value for my budget anyways. In person, they seem even better to me than they did in the configurator. Very happy with my choice.

I’ll attempt to attach an image of my satin steel that my buddy took delivery of today. Having issues with sizing the images he texted. Looks great in the pix he sent and he reports it looks better in person. Unfortunately it’s 2,000 miles away right now (long story) and I’m trying to figure out the logistics of getting it home. Oddly, even though I’m extremely excited to get it, I feel a huge sense of relief that he has taken delivery and he’ll be able to store it as opposed to it sitting at the dealer. My apologies if the image comes out to be tiny in the post.
5F443915-7642-4DCD-8F11-961994266DDB.png

I’ll attempt to attach an image of my satin steel that my buddy took delivery of today. Having issues with sizing the images he texted. Looks great in the pix he sent and he reports it looks better in person. Unfortunately it’s 2,000 miles away right now (long story) and I’m trying to figure out the logistics of getting it home. Oddly, even though I’m extremely excited to get it, I feel a huge sense of relief that he has taken delivery and he’ll be able to store it as opposed to it sitting at the dealer. My apologies if the image comes out to be tiny in the post.View attachment 4123
Congratulations!

This picture sealed the deal for me on the black interior. I switched mine from Sky Cool Gray to the Jet Black. Love the white piping.
Me 2, I really like the sky cool gray but I was so worried bout the wear and tear. Once I saw the white piping on the black I was also hooked.

Me 2, I really like the sky cool gray but I was so worried bout the wear and tear. Once I saw the white piping on the black I was also hooked.
I was really on the fence with sky cool gray vs jet back. Then I remembered about the light tan leather I had on my 2009 CTS and the extra cleaning I was always doing to remove dirt and blue jeans dye. So I went with Jet Black since mine will be more than a garage queen. Obviously the black has the same dirt on it, but it just doesn't show as much. Admittedly the gray on black definitely looks much cooler.

I was really on the fence with sky cool gray vs jet back. Then I remembered about the light tan leather I had on my 2009 CTS and the extra cleaning I was always doing to remove dirt and blue jeans dye. So I went with Jet Black since mine will be more than a garage queen. Obviously the black has the same dirt on it, but it just doesn't show as much. Admittedly the gray on black definitely looks much cooler.
One of my friends recommended the black, as he said the grey in his C6Z doesn’t look great. I didn’t care and went with it anyway. Hopefully he doesn’t get to say “told you so” lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back