Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

I had actually received an email a couple weeks ago about scheduling my trip to Spring Mountain….
Yeah I got the email also but the schools are not on the schedule yet , it maybe late fall or the 1st of the year before it's all nailed down .

I spoke with Donna @ Spring Mountain the other day and she said they are still working on a schedule for the Cadillac class but she would let me know as soon as possible. If you don’t have a contact @ Spring Mountain yet Donna Hammontree is a great person to book your school with.
Do they already have all their cars?

Yeah I got the email also but the schools are not on the schedule yet , it maybe late fall or the 1st of the year before it's all nailed down .
Don’t we have to go within a year of the sale?

I doubt I will go when it's cold. Would like to utilize the pool. 🤣

No pictures but a CT4BW was just delivered to the dealership I’m going through. Electric Blue Manual ViN 008. Beautiful car. Owner is taking it directly to a storage pod. No dealer prep, no fuel, no driving it, nothing. Straight to long term storage. 😞. Even sadder is I wish my car would have been on the truck since they left the factory at about the same time.

No pictures but a CT4BW was just delivered to the dealership I’m going through. Electric Blue Manual ViN 008. Beautiful car. Owner is taking it directly to a storage pod. No dealer prep, no fuel, no driving it, nothing. Straight to long term storage. 😞. Even sadder is I wish my car would have been on the truck since they left the factory at about the same time.
There is no way I could buy a car and not drive it… sad. Here’s some pics of my ct5 bw.
67681AE2-E804-48F0-93E1-03EC30DDAA0C.jpeg
4059F869-2AA2-4D50-995F-E90B7469A6FB.jpeg
B62CF992-ED01-484C-862C-984587AC4B5B.jpeg
60CA7CFD-61B8-4C93-A4D9-C8FF9840DE62.jpeg
5FB5935A-68FD-4CD7-AE99-BDFCB5BB4977.jpeg
50A427C2-C77B-4B75-82F9-B1502C9193DB.jpeg

Life is too short to lock that BW away just to sell if off to someone else for a little profit.
I'm waiting for a 4BW, I would only save the 5BW if I had the money to store it for decades.
Its all about the supercharged V8 in manual for investment purposes imo.
I don't see this car doubling in value in the next 10 years, better investments to be made.
Either way they were built to drive and enjoy!!!!

Life is too short to lock that BW away just to sell if off to someone else for a little profit.
I'm waiting for a 4BW, I would only save the 5BW if I had the money to store it for decades.
Its all about the supercharged V8 in manual for investment purposes imo.
I don't see this car doubling in value in the next 10 years, better investments to be made.
Either way they were built to drive and enjoy!!!!
I'm with you. I'm quite confident that even cherry picking you couldn't find a car that appreciated faster than a nice boring stock index. And that's not counting storage costs and lost fun. If it doubled in value in 10 years it would be a lousy investment.

Anyone out there get a Satin steel metallic…?

I ordered one with bronze wheels and bronze calipers and am having a little bit of envy over some of the colors I’m seeing… (I’ll know I’ll love her when we meet).

Are there stats available on what colors are being ordered? I’d love to see which colors are the most/least popular.

Are there stats available on what colors are being ordered? I’d love to see which colors are the most/least popular.

I ordered one with bronze wheels and bronze calipers and am having a little bit of envy over some of the colors I’m seeing… (I’ll know I’ll love her when we meet).
Yes, EDD is 8/23😁

*because Barrett-Jackson 2058.....

If
Don’t we have to go within a year of the sale?
If they get their cars before i get mine… not right at all….

satin steel here w red calipers… will add lightweight brushed aluminium custom rims

If

satin steel here w red calipers… will add lightweight brushed aluminium custom rims

Please let us know how that goes! One of the videos I watched on the BW5 said GM uses monitors in the wheel as part of the magneride control. So are we talking TPM sensors or something additional in each wheel?

If

I have no issue with it if they use the preproduction units. Also, my CT4 is satin steel with red calipers. I went back and forth between satin and rift.....red calipers and bronze.

Please let us know how that goes! One of the videos I watched on the BW5 said GM uses monitors in the wheel as part of the magneride control. So are we talking TPM sensors or something additional in each wheel?
Can you let me know what video you saw that in? First i have heard about this n

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners