Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Can you let me know what video you saw that in? First i have heard about this n

I’ll have to go back and look through them. I’ve been through almost every blackwing video on YouTube. 😂
I’m guessing it’s nothing more than the TPM sensors.

My son did a video walk around of that Electric Blue (VIN008) while we were at the dealership Friday. No interior shots since we didn't want to touch it. If you listen closely you can catch me bitching about mine coming on a train. :giggle:

Still with the "we" and "our" until the very end. :ROFLMAO:

How did that one come in, open carrier all the way, no train?

Still with the "we" and "our" until the very end. :ROFLMAO:

How did that one come in, open carrier all the way, no train?
Yeah. Apparently mine is coming to the channel. Not sure when the channel will start making payments, but oh well. :ROFLMAO:

This one came open carrier all the way. It left Lansing on Aug 9th. Dropped CT5 VIN001 in Bozeman on the way here. It was loaded with 3-4 other Blackwings and several ZL1s. We didn't make it there soon enough to catch the truck before it left for Vancouver WA.

Yeah. Apparently mine is coming to the channel. Not sure when the channel will start making payments, but oh well. :ROFLMAO:

This one came open carrier all the way. It left Lansing on Aug 9th. Dropped CT5 VIN001 in Bozeman on the way here. It was loaded with 3-4 other Blackwings and several ZL1s. We didn't make it there soon enough to catch the truck before it left for Vancouver WA.
Such inconsistencies in deliveries, SMH!

VIN N0810018 was delivered to Vancouver WA on Saturday and number 810044 will be in Bellevue today. Still sad that the truck carrying two CT5s built after mine was at my dealership Friday but couldn't have mine on it. I've stopped complaining but I can't stop being curious for some explanation as to how mine was selected to sit in a railyard in Toledo while these others roll past on trucks.

VIN N0810018 was delivered to Vancouver WA on Saturday and number 810044 will be in Bellevue today. Still sad that the truck carrying two CT5s built after mine was at my dealership Friday but couldn't have mine on it. I've stopped complaining but I can't stop being curious for some explanation as to how mine was selected to sit in a railyard in Toledo while these others roll past on trucks.
It is worthy of concern to say the least. Some bean counter is throwing darts at what cars get loaded without any thought of an order in which they were built. All too common with this group. There certainly is room for improvement in this process. One has to wonder if the carrier is in control once sent to them so gm no longer has a say???

It is worthy of concern to say the least. Some bean counter is throwing darts at what cars get loaded without any thought of an order in which they were built. All too common with this group. There certainly is room for improvement in this process. One has to wonder if the carrier is in control once sent to them so gm no longer has a say???
I wonder who decides on train or, open carrier? You would think that there would be a geographical reason and yet, there isn't as some cars to the same dealer arrive either way. I'd prefer open carrier to train but, as we know, there was 1 damaged by open carrier delivery already.

Wasn't yours stuck with mine in Toledo with @MrChao?

Yep. Still there as far as I know. 11 days and counting.
Yep, I wonder if satellite has updated and we can see them. I wonder how often google scans the rail yard there rofl

Resized_20210816_090202.jpeg

Yes, it was delivered to the dealer this morning. I'm at work for a few more hours before I can run out to pick up. Try to get some better photographs this evening.
Congrats, looking forward to pictures and feedback!

Reactions: ejo
Yes, it was delivered to the dealer this morning. I'm at work for a few more hours before I can run out to pick up. Try to get some better photographs this evening.
Congratulations!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners