Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4 turbos..

voodoo28

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 BW
Hello everyone..just took delivery of my 23 CT4 BW.. truly love how it drives and the power it delivers... But i cant help notice that you really do not hear the turbos spooling..its almost like they are non existent..Are there any mods that would brings out the sound a bit more?

Hello everyone..just took delivery of my 23 CT4 BW.. truly love how it drives and the power it delivers... But i cant help notice that you really do not hear the turbos spooling..its almost like they are non existent..Are there any mods that would brings out the sound a bit more?
Yep! Catless downpipes from Tapout will give you plenty of spooling sounds. I also got some Turbosmart BOVs because I wanted all of the turbo sounds.

Last edited:
Turbo whistle is muffled. Catless downpipes or sport cats will provide more turbo noise.

Turbo whistle is muffled. Catless downpipes or sport cats will provide more turbo noise.
Eventually I'll get the cats.. right now I have no way of clearing the codes..

Last edited:
Do you have a sound clip of these? Is there any performance benefit or loss with
them?
No, its tough to get sound clips of it but I do plan to get some soon. I don't believe there is a performance benefit. Its purely about the sound for me. You can have some drivability issues if you leave them too far open. I left the trumpets on but have them tightened all the way down. The blowoff is good if you go WOT, but otherwise you don't hear it much.

No, its tough to get sound clips of it but I do plan to get some soon. I don't believe there is a performance benefit. Its purely about the sound for me. You can have some drivability issues if you leave them too far open. I left the trumpets on but have them tightened all the way down. The blowoff is good if you go WOT, but otherwise you don't hear it much.
That's pretty badass.... Do they "woosh" or squeal when they blow off? And how tough is the install? I already swapped my plugs, so I'm not in there again anytime soon for anything else...

That's pretty badass.... Do they "woosh" or squeal when they blow off? And how tough is the install? I already swapped my plugs, so I'm not in there again anytime soon for anything else...
Whoosh. Install was pretty easy. You have to take off some of the vacuum lines and move a few other things around. If you do it when you are changing spark plugs it would only add like 5-10 minutes to your install. If not, I would say its probably a 30-45 minute install

Whoosh. Install was pretty easy. You have to take off some of the vacuum lines and move a few other things around. If you do it when you are changing spark plugs it would only add like 5-10 minutes to your install. If not, I would say its probably a 30-45 minute install
Great info... Thanks man... I appreciate it. This will absolutely be on my short list of to-do's!!

did you need any additional parts to install them?

Wondering if it would require a tune after installing these on a stock tune.. Do you u know?
No tune needed but you will have issues if you don’t run it tightened down all the way.

I thought the blow-off/wastegate had some electronic wizardry in it that enabled the No-lift Shifting... Does it still work properly on your car?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back