Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4 turbos..

I thought the blow-off/wastegate had some electronic wizardry in it that enabled the No-lift Shifting... Does it still work properly on your car?
I have the A10 so that's not a concern haha.

This
I thought the blow-off/wastegate had some electronic wizardry in it that enabled the No-lift Shifting... Does it still work properly on your car?
Is interesting to me as i too have a manual... How can we find out? I have a set of the BOVs in the way..

I really don't think it is an issue. Tons of folks have them on ATS-Vs. I think I'm the only one with them on a blackwing but both cars have no lift shift so I would post up on this page and ask if anyone with a manual has them installed. Or maybe @WONT TAP knows already.

I really don't think it is an issue. Tons of folks have them on ATS-Vs. I think I'm the only one with them on a blackwing but both cars have no lift shift so I would post up on this page and ask if anyone with a manual has them installed. Or maybe @WONT TAP knows already.

I don't think the ATS-V's have no-lift shifting...

I don't think the ATS-V's have no-lift shifting...
Yes, all ATS-Vs, CTS-Vs, CT4-V Blackwings and CT5-V Blackwings with M6 transmission also have the No Lift Shift feature. And it works REALLY well!

Yes, all ATS-Vs, CTS-Vs, CT4-V Blackwings and CT5-V Blackwings with M6 transmission also have the No Lift Shift feature. And it works REALLY well!
So does this specific BOV make any more power/benefit, or just noise? Was waiting on your input specifically... as my basic research suggest recirculating completely is more effective as it's already measured air.

So does this specific BOV make any more power/benefit, or just noise? Was waiting on your input specifically... as my basic research suggest recirculating completely is more effective as it's already measured air.
There is no performance benefit to aftermarket BOVs on these cars. We run the factory ones on all our cars, even the Brown Belt ones producing ~ 700 whp.

There is no performance benefit to aftermarket BOVs on these cars. We run the factory ones on all our cars, even the Brown Belt ones producing ~ 700 whp.
Yep, I just got them for the noise.

I'm not saying I want to hear it, but ..... I want to hear it, post some vids...
The blowoff is hard to capture on video, but I plan to make more attempts soon. The second post on this thread has a clip of my car.

The typical path for more turbo noise is intake + catless DPs + turbo inlet. There's no turbo inlet for the stock turbos available AFAIK, so intake + DPs will be the current path for now.

The typical path for more turbo noise is intake + catless DPs + turbo inlet. There's no turbo inlet for the stock turbos available AFAIK, so intake + DPs will be the current path for now.
I don’t have stock turbos or stock inlets anymore. The BOVs add another layer of turbo noises if that’s what you’re after, but the downpipes make the biggest different in my experience.

Alright I took a video where you can hear some blow off but the video still doesn’t pick it up well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back