Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon PN for you guys for both CT4V & CT5V

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 CT5V BW, 2016 ATSV Crystal white frost, 2005 single turbo CTSV, 2010 twin turbo CTSV
Sorry decided to remove. I’m not going to participate in this group.

Last edited:
Might want to move this either to the other thread, or to the marketplace if you're selling something :beer

Might want to move this either to the other thread, or to the marketplace if you're selling something :beer

i could easily return the CT4V spoiler. So not really trying to sell. To be honest I am not good at these forums. Why would I post in the other page to end up on page 3? Instead of starting a actually thread that provides accurate proven numbers?

Loving the Two tone! I’ve seen you over on the FB group. It’s Looks super sharp man.

Loving the Two tone! I’ve seen you over on the FB group. It’s Looks super

is there an easier way then redoing the entire post to merge it? Or have it tagged? Not sure who the admins are.

i could easily return the CT4V spoiler. So not really trying to sell. To be honest I am not good at these forums. Why would I post in the other page to end up on page 3? Instead of starting a actually thread that provides accurate proven numbers?
Because you already have an entire thread of like minded people searching for part numbers (and likely parts) so it'll actually gain attention faster, regardless of the page. Not to mention, there are likely a number of people who have notifications on for new posts in that thread.

Loving the Two tone! I’ve seen you over on the FB group. It’s Looks super sharp man.
that was just the shipping tape for my drive home. I don't have FB so that's not me on the group. My BW is sold already

Because you already have an entire thread of like minded people searching for part numbers (and likely parts) so it'll actually gain attention faster, regardless of the page. Not to mention, there are likely a number of people who have notifications on for new posts in that thread.

that was just the shipping tape for my drive home. I don't have FB so that's not me on the group. My BW is sold already
So you already sold yours? What’s the benefit of being in this group if your sold for profit and not really an enthusiast of the platform?

So you already sold yours? What’s the benefit of being in this group if your sold for profit and not really an enthusiast of the platform?
well for starters I didn't sell for profit, don't make assumptions based on other people. I traded it in back to the dealership that made me the best offer. 2nd, the benefit is that I want to be caught up with what's happening with the BW duo in case I'm not able to find what I'm looking for. I'm already aware I'll be coming back to the platform the question is when

This forum got visited by the magical carbon Fairy bearing instructions for those wanting to go on an epic carbon quest, however the squire Ivy1Le, not knowing who the Fairy was, upset her and so she flew off, taking the mysterious location of the carbon stuff with her.
My bad guys. I was just jealous. I'm not a true enthusiast since I sold mine in search of something not manufactured by All Powerful God GM. I must be banished to hell and forever banned to drive a Prius with a Nissan CVT. The best of the worst

Sorry decided to remove. I’m not going to participate in this group.
sad talk show GIF by iOne Digital

We received our CT4-V Blackwing extra aero rear spoilers, dive planes and engine covers today, and all pre-orders have already shipped. :)

We received our CT4-V Blackwing extra aero rear spoilers, dive planes and engine covers today, and all pre-orders have already shipped. :)

Nice work,
I certainly am hoping you’ll do parts for 5 as well.
Would love splitter and spoiler.

go to the modifications forum. terrence is already replicating the 5 rear spoiler and there is a thread about it there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back