Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Road trip

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
I must admit my comment to you was after dinner I can’t quite remember how many cocktails, after further consideration, I might have to resend my offer!🤔
You almost got me🤣

I must admit my comment to you was after dinner I can’t quite remember how many cocktails, after further consideration, I might have to resend my offer!🤔
You almost got me🤣
Does 'resend' ing your offer mean @Throat Yogurt is going to get to 're' evaluate it a second time for an additional few days...or will that be just added onto to the initial few days? Man, I'm so jelly!

... keep drinking my friend (except when you're on the road... unless the mrs is driving😉)

Does 'resend' ing your offer mean @Throat Yogurt is going to get to 're' evaluate it a second time for an additional few days...or will that be just added onto to the initial few days? Man, I'm so jelly!

... keep drinking my friend (except when you're on the road... unless the mrs is driving😉)

Only drink when Uber or walking, in Charleston walk everywhere ! Hammering home tomorrow 800 miles

Last edited:
So I'm thinking that Infrared tint coat was 22 and Radiant Red tint coat is 24?
Infrared was '22 only (for the Blackwings). It was available on other trims and prior to '22, if that makes sense. Radiant Red started in '23 and looks to be carrying over to '25

I agree that Infrared >> Radiant Red. How do you feel about Typhoon, the new green color for '25? I'm all about that.
Regal peacock green chevy ss > typhoon green blackwing

... curious what deep space metallic will look like though

typhoon green blackwing

... curious what deep space metallic will look like though
Can't wait to see a 5BW in Deep Space Metallic with Cool Sky Gray interior/red seat belts, dark graphite rims with red calipers.

End of this road trip, 3000 + miles 16 days.
Here my take on manual:
Couldn’t get more than 275 miles per tank.
Car is much louder than the automatic I’m guessing because it’s revving higher in six gear, cruising speed.
Yes, you have to be more engaged than automatic
Automatic feels faster. I guess that’s just the way it is, advanced technology in auto transmission made them unbelievably quick shift and smooth.
I’ve driven manuals all my life, both these cars are exceptional. My opinion on road trip like this the automatic is the way to go squeeze 20 miles to the gallon out of it. We’ve done it many times 330 miles per tank. Manual is fun but at this point in my life I’ll stick with the automatic it is simply joy to drive D for dummy.! LOL
Was hell of a way to break in a car!
Hope I didn’t bore too many of you with trip details
Cheers
Richard
Last day home from Charleston 800 miles
IMG_0414.jpeg

Last edited:
Manual is fun but at this point in my life I’ll stick with the automatic it is simply joy to drive D for dummy.! LOL
So, are you saying that you'll be selling the new one and getting another automatic?

End of this road trip, 3000 + miles 16 days.
Here my take on manual:
Couldn’t get more than 275 miles per tank.
Car is much louder than the automatic I’m guessing because it’s revving higher in six gear, cruising speed.
Yes, you have to be more engaged than automatic
Automatic feels faster. I guess that’s just the way it is, advanced technology in auto transmission made them unbelievably quick shift and smooth.
I’ve driven manuals all my life, both these cars are exceptional. My opinion on road trip like this the automatic is the way to go squeeze 20 miles to the gallon out of it. We’ve done it many times 330 miles per tank. Manual is fun but at this point in my life I’ll stick with the automatic it is simply joy to drive D for dummy.! LOL
Was hell of a way to break in a car!
Hope I didn’t bore too many of you with trip details
Cheers
Richard
Last day home from Charleston 800 miles
View attachment 23868
Curious to know what the misfire is once you get that figured out.

So, are you saying that you'll be selling the new one and getting another automatic?
Keep 22/A10 and 24/6 spd, we have small collection of muscle cars which these cars fall in that category. I do believe down line they will be sought after. In the meantime will drive whichever we feel like, mostly the A10. This in no way means the manual isn’t good, just the auto suits us more.
JM2C

Keep 22/A10 and 24/6 spd, we have small collection of muscle cars which these cars fall in that category. I do believe down line they will be sought after. In the meantime will drive whichever we feel like, mostly the A10. This in no way means the manual isn’t good, just the auto suits us more.
JM2C

As you now own not one but two CT5 V blackwings, you are obligated to start a thread titled “Slick Blackwing’s Blackwings” to lord your double blackwing status over the rest of us.

As you now own not one but two CT5 V blackwings, you are obligated to start a thread titled “Slick Blackwing’s Blackwings” to lord your double blackwing status over the rest of us.
🤔 I’ll have to add the s.

I think you're the first one here to own TWO 5BW's. Congrats!

I'm trying to convince the BOD and CFO to let me get another. Seems I can't get a fair vote on that issue.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s a curse or congratulations! Will see, have date with dealer will see if they can figure out problems.
Thanks man
I think you're the first one here to own TWO 5BW's. Congrats!

I'm trying to convince the BOD and CFO to let me get another. Seems I can't get a fair vote on that issue.

I don’t know if it’s a curse or congratulations! Will see, have date with dealer will see if they can figure out problems.
Thanks man
My offer still stands. Drop it off here, I'll figure out what's up. The car may be returned with bald tires and no clutch, but I'll get 'er done. 👍

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back