Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Parts Offer

Dirkbg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I just got my Cadillac parts offer email, with varying % off parts. I put in my VIN and the list came up of available parts. I know there are categories on the left side, but I'm surprised at the random type of parts the base list has. Everything from manual transmission synchros, valves, pistons, doors, screws, oil filters, and on and on. I'm also surprised how inexpensive some parts are. $5 for a wiper blade seems reasonable. I'm just paging through the list wondering what parts, if any, I should get and store because you know you'll need one someday...

Here is an interesting part we 4BW owners got in the trunk:
1686250277701.png

Last edited:
Was doing the same this morning comparing brake rotors and pads. With the 20% discount and $5 shipping, would be about the same as RockAuto's pricing so pretty good! Unfortunately, other than brakes, I couldn't think of anything else to buy.

Was doing the same this morning comparing brake rotors and pads. With the 20% discount and $5 shipping, would be about the same as RockAuto's pricing so pretty good! Unfortunately, other than brakes, I couldn't think of anything else to buy.
Are tires included / available?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners