Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

After my email to GM, I shook the tree hard enough. Got an email this AM, my car got loaded on a rail car to New Boston, where ever that is. Hoping to see it early next week here in Virginia.
As I recall New Boston is a little bit East of VIR :)

I found out from the dealer, that New Boston is a holding spot in Ipsilanti MI. The dealer pulled up VINVIEW and it showed my car in New Boston, the next stop is Annapolis Junction MD, and from there to the dealer in Chantilly VA.
Delivery to dealer is expected 04/28/2023
So, only 2 more weeks . Hope it gets there sooner.

Just took out the beast for the first time since getting in Dec! Drove it 30 miles and 2 stalls and traded it in! Yep it’s gone. But on the bright side, new one lands in mid May!

Reactions: Rob
Man that freaking sucks. Looks like the bumper too? I think I'd have to pass unless they really make me a deal. Since it's mid April, I think I'd really consider walking away and ordering a 2024.
I think the bumper is OK, they're taking it apart now to check for damage. I didn't see any scratches that would indicate they hit a pole or something like that, although it was really dirty from sitting for 5 months.

I'm trying to come up with a number that would be too good to pass up, I'm thinking something like 10-15k off msrp, more of they find any real damage. Hoping sewell proves to be as amazing as they make themselves seem in their commercials.

I won't get into the finer details on how sideways things went on my journey in trying to get a 5 BW, just that Cadillac corporate actually listened and Cadillac of South San Francisco did what was needed to made things right. I'm happy to report taking delivery of 86-100 today. I can't thank Hannah and Sinbad at Cadillac of South San Francisco enough. I wish every dealer operated with their level of integrity.

Took her home yesterday and I have say that car is damn impressive. Love the exhaust note. Scared someone next to me in a pruis at a stop light when I had the exhaust at loudest setting and gave her a bit of throttle. Not too much because of the break-in, but enough. And downshifting, with the burbles? Um, yes, more of that, please. No way I ever sell this beauty. I am sure I will eventually find some warts, but on day 1 of ownership, all is well.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

If we get kicked out to 2024, do we get new order numbers?
Yep. Your dealer has to rebuild the order in GM's Order Workbench system

As soon as I take delivery, I'll provide that to you. The car is being prepped at the dealer as we speak and i hope to take delivery tomorrow.

As soon as I take delivery, I'll provide that to you. The car is being prepped at the dealer as we speak and i hope to take delivery tomorrow.
No problem. I just took delivery of a 2023 CT5v BW today #117. Just wondering if yours is older than mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop