Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

I wasn't so lucky. We had the blizzard here in Buffalo right before Christmas. After that though we had no snow at all in January. I mean not a flake but plenty of rain along with abnormally warm temperatures. Of course that all changed right after my car was delivered to the dealer. They eventually delivered it to me on a trailer which was great but I still haven't driven it. Spring can't come soon enough!!!

Last Monday was a great day and ever since then nature has said "oh thats right your winters been pretty mild so here's 5 feet of snow, oh I forgot we didn't give you enough so have some more".

Hopefully March brings some early warmth but more then likely it will just be a lot of freeze and thaw cycles until April.

At least I can waste some time setting up my V mode and things in the garage.

We haven’t even started our since Thanksgiving ! Work family etc always in the way of having some fun along with the obvious WINTER ❄️ 🤬. O well just have to keep riding our snowmobiles!😎
Sled season? Sad to see it leaving us here in the midwest. Got about 100 miles in last weekend and pretty sure thats the season for me. Unseasonable warm here too. My buddies kid that was riding with us sunk his sled in a creek. Fortunately was only a couple feet deep. More fortunately we were near a road and a local stopped and helped pull him out with his truck.

We haven’t even started our since Thanksgiving ! Work family etc always in the way of having some fun along with the obvious WINTER ❄️ 🤬. O well just have to keep riding our snowmobiles!😎
When I see you at SM next month maybe we can lobby for an extra lap or two for you to help get you back on the right path!

Its here! Only a few days away from hitting that 5 month mark from when it was built and almost 6 months from allocation. This whole ordeal was 21 months long from when I first got in line at the dealer.

I'd ask Rob to remove me from the tracker but he doesn't like Igloos and Maple Syrup so I wasn't allowed on the list so I'll remove myself in spirit!
View attachment 17253
View attachment 17254
View attachment 17255
Congratulations fellow Canadian! Nice color!

Yup, unfortunately it will still be a bit before I can take it out. I'd still rather the car be in my garage safe and sound for a few weeks then sitting out in the goat pen.

Don't have a day yet on when its being shipped to me but I finalized everything yesterday and I'll be wiring the money tomorrow so hopefully they will send it down to me soon after
Last Monday was a great day and ever since then nature has said "oh thats right your winters been pretty mild so here's 5 feet of snow, oh I forgot we didn't give you enough so have some more".

Hopefully March brings some early warmth but more then likely it will just be a lot of freeze and thaw cycles until April.

At least I can waste some time setting up my V mode and things in the garage.
I agree, patience is needed here up North… In Montreal, I usually put my car on the road the 2nd week of April Although last year was on March 26th…

Looks like goats are not done playing their games..... TPW moved again by almost a month to April 24th.
Just got an update from dealer that TPW has moved again by month. New TPW is May 29th. :mad:🤬

Car will be in my driveway on Friday!

I can't believe the rodeo will finally be over!

Can we start the 2024 thread already now that the very reliable source announced the refresh??

I guess I forgot about 04/24. I’ve got 02/20, 03/06, 04/10, 04/24 and now 05/29.
This is just pathetic. I'm sure it is going to get pushed further as the Road Atlanta version that you and I ordered is the last in the series and only just now WATKINS GLEN version is hitting the dealers, which was supposed to be delivered in September. SEBRING IMSA is next and then finally Road Atlanta. So I wouldn't expect it to come anytime soon.
This will again be the similar issue that I had with CT5-BW (that I bailed on), were the 22 model was delivered after 23 had already started shipping. so the vehicle was already one MY old.

On the flip side, the TRX I ordered, went into production 1 day before the estimated production date. Regardless of various other annoyances with RAM/Dodge.... at least they got a good handle on their production, unlike Cadillac, which has just been frustrating since day one.

This is just pathetic. I'm sure it is going to get pushed further as the Road Atlanta version that you and I ordered is the last in the series and only just now WATKINS GLEN version is hitting the dealers, which was supposed to be delivered in September. SEBRING IMSA is next and then finally Road Atlanta. So I wouldn't expect it to come anytime soon.
This will again be the similar issue that I had with CT5-BW (that I bailed on), were the 22 model was delivered after 23 had already started shipping. so the vehicle was already one MY old.

On the flip side, the TRX I ordered, went into production 1 day before the estimated production date. Regardless of various other annoyances with RAM/Dodge.... at least they got a good handle on their production, unlike Cadillac, which has just been frustrating since day one.
If the car gets pushed back too far into the year, will you pass again? I was thrilled to take a 22 when 23s were getting delivered, as the 22 was over 10k less for the same spec.

If the car gets pushed back too far into the year, will you pass again? I was thrilled to take a 22 when 23s were getting delivered, as the 22 was over 10k less for the same spec.
Probably not on this one as track edition are different than the run of the mill CT4-BW (at least in the interior)

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Hi @Rob can you please add me to the tracker Order: CMQHTR

Thank you

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC