Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

I'm sure that's an easy enough fix but I have to give you props for being that "easy going chill guy"! I wish I were a little more like that! Especially when it's something like this that's totally beyond your control.

Paint defects on my 2023 CT4-V.....fucked up right?

Attachments

• 20230219_150647.jpg
    20230219_150647.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 20230219_150626.jpg
    20230219_150626.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 161
I told my salesman to take off all the other shipping wrap so we can see what else lurks under that white sheet. Haven't heard anything yet but pray I don't have issues like yours. Did your dealer ever buff those scratches out or are you expected to deal with it on your own dime?

I had marks like that on my 4 that I didn't see until the first wash. It was around the driver side mirror on the door and you couldn't see them unless you looked real hard. It almost looked like marks in the metal to me. No issues like that on my 5

I told my salesman to take off all the other shipping wrap so we can see what else lurks under that white sheet. Haven't heard anything yet but pray I don't have issues like yours. Did your dealer ever buff those scratches out or are you expected to deal with it on your own dime?
Can't buff out...grind marks under the paint.

Dealer said they could repaint, but I declined.

Most likely that your car was on lower rack of transport truck and chains hanging down from upper rack were swinging scaping against the paint. Hence the curved pattern. A couple of similar situations posted last year that were attributed to that.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

How do I get my order onto this list?
I ordered a CT4 BW 6SPD on Valentines Day.
The salesman says he'll keep me updated, but I'm not confident.

Dealer just emailed me letting me know that my Blackwing has been accepted to be shipped in their system.

They say that means it should show up this coming week (dealer is 4 hours from the factory) but I'm going to seek a bit more clarification if that means the status has moved from Bayed status or if the EDD has been updated before I get my hopes up that the April 6th EDD I was given almost two months ago has been moved up.

Edit: Dealer says the EDD is today! I literally asked for an update a day ago and it still showed as an EDD for April 6th, if it doesn't show up today before they close then it looks like it will land on Monday!

Last edited:
Dealer just emailed me letting me know that my Blackwing has been accepted to be shipped in their system.

They say that means it should show up this coming week (dealer is 4 hours from the factory) but I'm going to seek a bit more clarification if that means the status has moved from Bayed status or if the EDD has been updated before I get my hopes up that the April 6th EDD I was given almost two months ago has been moved up.
Sounds like good news to me. 🙂 Good luck!

Its here! Only a few days away from hitting that 5 month mark from when it was built and almost 6 months from allocation. This whole ordeal was 21 months long from when I first got in line at the dealer.

I'd ask Rob to remove me from the tracker but he doesn't like Igloos and Maple Syrup so I wasn't allowed on the list so I'll remove myself in spirit!
IMG_20230227_125604.jpg

IMG_20230227_130210.jpg

IMG_20230227_125554.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! Will be fun time, but it sure looks cold at your dealer. Might be a couple of weeks before you take her out? I am just happy to out of the 1100 club.

Yup, unfortunately it will still be a bit before I can take it out. I'd still rather the car be in my garage safe and sound for a few weeks then sitting out in the goat pen.

Don't have a day yet on when its being shipped to me but I finalized everything yesterday and I'll be wiring the money tomorrow so hopefully they will send it down to me soon after.

Boy I lucked out when my Blackwing was ready for pick up, it was 50 degrees and sunny. I was able to put 250 miles on it before last night’s snow. Hopefully this doesn’t kick start winter.
That reminds me of my pick up too. Delivery was 12/20 and pick up was 12/22/2021. In Chicago it is usually cold and snow by then. As luck would have it the roads were still salt free as I drove home. Parked until the spring at that point. Pretty sure it snowed either the day or two after thus bringing the friggen salt everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop