Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I also had a flaw on the interior cf trim.

Wasn't there also a few people with 4bw's where the rear door handle cables were missing?

Prestige Cadillac in MI has a MY22 5BW (Black raven with automatic and mid tier seats) in stock for MSRP. Ask for Pat if you are interested. I have no affiliation with the dealer and just passing on the information to the community.

It might be a great option for someone who is still waiting for an allocation.

Agony. I've been in 3000 status for a month (since 12.22). TPW was Feb 6th. As of Friday's update, TPW is now April 3! Anyone else have a 3000 status push? I wonder if this is related to reconfiguration for 2024 updates....or that i have CF1&2 and maybe on constraint again. Or both!

Agony. I've been in 3000 status for a month (since 12.22). TPW was Feb 6th. As of Friday's update, TPW is now April 3! Anyone else have a 3000 status push? I wonder if this is related to reconfiguration for 2024 updates....or that i have CF1&2 and maybe on constraint again. Or both!
Yes, but a much smaller push so far anyways.

I'm happy to report that after seven months I just received a phone call that my car has arrived at the dealership! Please remove me from the tracker Rob and thank you for all that you do! Much appreciated!!
CONGRATS @ArgentWing been following your progress for a while! SOOOO excited for you!

I'm happy to report that after seven months I just received a phone call that my car has arrived at the dealership! Please remove me from the tracker Rob and thank you for all that you do! Much appreciated!!
HOLY SHIT! CONGRATS !

Congrats man!! Please post pics when you can! Really good news

Congrats man!! Please post pics when you can! Really good news
Thanks man!!! My salesman is off tomorrow so not gonna see it until Wednesday but I will definitely post pics!
Salesman sent me some pics. Photography doesn't seem to be his forte! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9127.jpg
    IMG_9127.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Tomorrow I will drive the 75 miles to my garage at my other house and visit my BW. I have to meet the cablevision guy to fix my internet. I have to move it so the guy doesn't drop anything on it. I have it on a trickle charger and I will take it for a 20 minute ride. Weather is calling for sunshine. I can't wait for spring to arrive so I can start the car show season.

Attachments

• 20220823_143051.jpg
    20220823_143051.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
Congratulations, I am kinda jealous...mine is so close, they changed the età to the dealer from 20 Jan to 7 February. Waiting 5 months, I guess another week or 2 is no problem.
Thanks man! It's almost sureal! You'll get there soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop