Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that my salesman also gave me the address of where the car is being held

Attachments

• microsoft_edge_screenshot_Nov 26, 2022 4_59_29 PM EST.png.png
    microsoft_edge_screenshot_Nov 26, 2022 4_59_29 PM EST.png.png
    2 MB · Views: 107
  • microsoft_edge_screenshot_Nov 26, 2022 5_42_25 PM EST.png.png
    microsoft_edge_screenshot_Nov 26, 2022 5_42_25 PM EST.png.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • microsoft_edge_screenshot_Nov 26, 2022 5_44_03 PM EST.png.png
    microsoft_edge_screenshot_Nov 26, 2022 5_44_03 PM EST.png.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
How do you go about contacting one of the companies to find out the shipping status. I have been going blind searching the forum for an email or contact number. Do you call Auto Port 517-322-2499 or Accelerated Transport 720-200-3100. I had read some guys on here spoke with someone who was very helpful. The dealership knows nothing. My buddy had his BW5 built in September without carbon fiber and he would like a heads up and not be out of the country when the car is being delivered. Any info would be appreciated. I have his VIN # and order #.

How do you go about contacting one of the companies to find out the shipping status. I have been going blind searching the forum for an email or contact number. Do you call Auto Port 517-322-2499 or Accelerated Transport 720-200-3100. I had read some guys on here spoke with someone who was very helpful. The dealership knows nothing. My buddy had his BW5 built in September without carbon fiber and he would like a heads up and not be out of the country when the car is being delivered. Any info would be appreciated. I have his VIN # and order #.
The dealership should know what shipper was assigned

Somebody took a video of Zoomy whining about where his Blackwing was a few weeks ago and posted it to Facebook 🤣

How the fuck does @Rob get this footage of me?!?! Every time he swears to me he deletes it!!!

Will post pics tomorrow! Only got to put about 10 miles on today between errands and Chrismakkuh party.

Preliminary review is that it is nicer fit and finish than I anticipated from GM. It feels worth the 5k for seats package upgrade and Alcantara wheel and shift knob cuz all the touch points are solid/quality—just my take. Genuinely impressed without deep dive about NVH and coherence of chassis, setup, road noise etc.

I HAVE DIALED NOTHING IN (including seat position and mirrors) AND I STILL CANT GET OVER THE VERSATILITY IN ALL THE DANG MODES. I have never experienced a car like this.

Dealer seemed considerate: all the boxes and all the extra shit is in the trunk from bump stops to mirror caps to wheel locks etc.

I know nothing about the dynamics first hand still and can’t wait to drive. The car has 16 miles on it LOL.

Also quick overview it seems paint and clear coat are clean. Some surface level micro scratches but all can be polished out easily. I’ll look closer tomorrow.

I gave it 1/3 throttle up to 4 grand in 2nd and I still felt some serious punch, albeit I’ve never owned a car above 400hp sooooo I am a newb.

Anyway cannot wait to annoy everyone for years to come about it.

All I can is WOW. Also YouTube and magazine reviews don’t do a service to how much more aggressive and attractive it is in person. I still don’t love the butt but way more tolerable in real life.

Sleep tight bitches,

ZZ

How the fuck does @Rob get this footage of me?!?! Every time he swears to me he deletes it!!!

Will post pics tomorrow! Only got to put about 10 miles on today between errands and Chrismakkuh party.

Preliminary review is that it is nicer fit and finish than I anticipated from GM. It feels worth the 5k for seats package upgrade and Alcantara wheel and shift knob cuz all the touch points are solid/quality—just my take. Genuinely impressed without deep dive about NVH and coherence of chassis, setup, road noise etc.

I HAVE DIALED NOTHING IN (including seat position and mirrors) AND I STILL CANT GET OVER THE VERSATILITY IN ALL THE DANG MODES. I have never experienced a car like this.

Dealer seemed considerate: all the boxes and all the extra shit is in the trunk from bump stops to mirror caps to wheel locks etc.

I know nothing about the dynamics first hand still and can’t wait to drive. The car has 16 miles on it LOL.

Also quick overview it seems paint and clear coat are clean. Some surface level micro scratches but all can be polished out easily. I’ll look closer tomorrow.

I gave it 1/3 throttle up to 4 grand in 2nd and I still felt some serious punch, albeit I’ve never owned a car above 400hp sooooo I am a newb.

All I can is WOW. Also YouTube and magazine reviews don’t do a service to how much more aggressive and attractive it is in person. I still don’t love the butt but way more tolerable in real life.

Sleep tight bitches,

ZZ
Use it in good health Boychik. 😉😂

Sleep tight bitches,

ZZ
I thought this day would never come! Congrats Zoomie, you deserve all the zooms that are coming to you!

Sleep tight bitches,

ZZ
Mazel Tov!!! Wishing you years of enjoyment with your blackwing.

Some tasteful nudes for the fans:

Attachments

• DF28C85B-F874-447F-82B3-B291366D196A.jpeg
    DF28C85B-F874-447F-82B3-B291366D196A.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 129
  • EED60748-DF00-46E1-A927-9D0D3E112C96.jpeg
    EED60748-DF00-46E1-A927-9D0D3E112C96.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 124
  • 022F3EBE-0EED-4A9E-83C2-757B15832A2D.jpeg
    022F3EBE-0EED-4A9E-83C2-757B15832A2D.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 126
I'm out of town all week this week, so naturally I'm assuming I'll get a phone call my eagle has landed before Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop