Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Yes it is, and it's my weakness! I use to chase the adrenaline rush but I'm getting to old for that anymore...
Now you just get your kicks from this forum.

I found that when my BW chase was over I started looking for something else to run down.... LOL.
The thrill of the chase is a helluva drug!

@Tall Steve ... I told you months ago (before I even got my car) that I couldn't wait to tell you that the thrill of the car matches the thrill(?) of the chase(wait?)... if not exceeds it.😁

no-ragrets-no-regrets.gif

I F-in love this car...talking about it, driving it, showing it off.

Has not worn off at all after 5+k mi, owning since 7/2... even through my winter wheels/tire hassle and getting clipped in a parking lot (I have to look at it for another 6 weeks before it gets fixed in January... but at least i get to drive it), popped tire, no sunglasses holder, smallish trunk,... blah blah blah. It is still intoxicating to me...

@ZoomieZoom55 think I may have a problem... and I can't wait for you to have this problem too... hopefully in t-minus 3 days!

go-lets.gif

cinema-321.gif

rocket-launch-moonfall.gif

Last edited:
@Tall Steve ... I told you months ago (before I even got my car) that I couldn't wait to tell you that the thrill of the car matches the thrill(?) of the chase(wait?)... if not exceeds it.😁

View attachment 14655

I F-in love this car...talking about it, driving it, showing it off.

Has not worn off at all after 5+k mi, owning since 7/2... even through my winter wheels/tire hassle and getting clipped in a parking lot (I have to look at it for another 6 weeks before it gets fixed in January... but at least i get to drive it), popped tire, no sunglasses holder, smallish trunk,... blah blah blah. It is still intoxicating to me...

@ZoomieZoom55 think I may have a problem... and I can't for you to have this problem too... hopefully in t-minus 3 days!

View attachment 14656
View attachment 14657
View attachment 14658
I'm just weird and have mental health issues, but in a good car kind of way.......

I think I might have secured a CT5 Blackwing. Randomly saw a post of a last min cancellation here and reached out two weeks ago. Suddenly the dealer said that person who took the car backed out and now they are writing a PO for me. gulp! But I have to get it flatbed from MI to MN. So I’m in a pseudo goat pen. Not as bad as @zoomzoomie! Guess I don’t need my wait spot at 3 places now!

I think I might have secured a CT5 Blackwing. Randomly saw a post of a last min cancellation here and reached out two weeks ago. Suddenly the dealer said that person who took the car backed out and now they are writing a PO for me. gulp! But I have to get it flatbed from MI to MN. So I’m in a pseudo goat pen. Not as bad as @zoomzoomie! Guess I don’t need my wait spot at 3 places now!
Thats great, good luck with this!

And I know what's it's like to have 3 orders in.. LOL. Persistent wins out!

twin peaks GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Hoping for delivery Friday but telling myself Saturday. GIMME MY FUGGIN GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit. @Throat Yogurt I am demanding a minimum of busty blackwing nudes on Friday and may even go visit. A sales manager told me this morning "Car is a beauty."

Last edited:
Any concerns that the car is black. Heard some issues with black cars on CT5s and the dealer hasn’t removed the transport film. He said if I’m going to ship it, just keep it on for extra protection. PDI has been done on car though.

Hoping for delivery Friday but telling myself Saturday. GIMME MY FUGGIN GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit. @Throat Yogurt I am demanding a minimum of busty blackwing nudes on Friday and may even go visit. A sales manager told me this morning "Car is a beauty."
This is what Thanksgiving is all about (to a car person)! :_rock

You mean....I can delete you!!!!????? 🤩

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop