Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hey Zoomie where's that Tuesday update or I'm going to end up on your couch!

Oy, my apologies good sirs.

I am convinced holidays necessarily regress people to their most infantile state. Ask my patients and family.

I'm not sure how to sum up this chaos.

Bottom line: I'm on the truck. Tim put his elbows out with the yard and magnanimously fought for my goat. GM had shippable status on car but the yard did NOT. Moreover, some cars are still being held back as far as we could gather for seemingly important recalls. It is straight up a giant clusterfuck, actually. The impression we shared is that some cars are being held on yard (not GM) error while others are in fact needing parts/having issues. It sounded very messy.

I was emphatic with my dealer for comprehensive PDI given Tim's concerns with my car and the horror stories shared here. I am cautiously optimistic that car will be delivered tomorrow for pick-up most likely Saturday...I wish Friday but Thanksgiving.

It seems cars are still trickling out of the pen, but this logistics nightmare is not ending. For my car at least, it really seemed like it was labeled "hold" in error since 10/4--what the yard once told me--despite GM releasing it.

I will keep everyone posted. I am wiped from the work day.

Kisses to the collective Mrs's,

--Zoomaster Flex

I am convinced holidays necessarily regress people to their most infantile state. Ask my patients and family.

Bottom line: I'm on the truck. Tim put his elbows out with the yard and magnanimously fought for my goat. GM had shippable status on car but the yard did NOT. Moreover, some cars are still being held back as far as we could gather for seemingly important recalls. It is straight up a giant clusterfuck, actually. The impression we shared is that some cars are being held on yard (not GM) error while others are in fact needing parts/having issues. It sounded very messy.

I was emphatic with my dealer for comprehensive PDI given Tim's concerns with my car and the horror stories shared here. I am cautiously optimistic that car will be delivered tomorrow for pick-up most likely Saturday...I wish Friday but Thanksgiving.

It seems cars are still trickling out of the pen, but this logistics nightmare is not ending. For my car at least, it really seemed like it was labeled "hold" in error since 10/4--what the yard once told me--despite GM releasing it.

--Zoomaster Flex
Keep your chin up sir because it's coming and when it does, no one will be able to get the smile off your face!

--Zoomaster Flex
Neighbor Zoomster - pick a local place after delivery, celebratory beer is on me.

--Zoomaster Flex
If you were Canadian then the infantile state would've been a month ago!

Here's hoping your 668hp couch shows up.

--Zoomaster Flex
And how does that make you feel?

1669162033394.png

After 15 long months of waiting, my car finally arrived on Friday. Thanks so much Rob for tracking it. Only drove it home from the dealership a few miles, but it seems amazing.

Happy Chris Farley GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Congratulations. Let us know how you like it after a couple drives. I've been wanting to get mine out but it's been raining.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind wishes and words! Sincerely, made my day!

Sad Happy Tears GIF by Bounce

My wife is patently jealous of my cool, internet friends and the giggles y'all bring me.

I will update the saga tomorrow as I was told to call the sales manager to confirm arrival of the car. I will be asking for photos...........of the car.............not him...............well....

Feeling Myself Flirting GIF

Happy last workday to many of us tomorrow,

--Zoomachronism

My wife is patently jealous of my cool, internet friends and the giggles y'all bring me.

I will update the saga tomorrow as I was told to call the sales manager to confirm arrival of the car. I will be asking for photos...........of the car.............not him...............well....

--Zoomachronism

--Zoomachronism
Good luck tomorrow. I'll be watching for your update. Hoping for good news. Unfortunately, I think you may be the last 9/12er. Remember that far back? Soon....

--Zoomachronism
Internet friends are the best. They don't come to your house. 😉

Classic!!!! I think we know how he really feels now, but what I'm looking forward to is how doc will feel driving the Blackwing home....

I found that when my BW chase was over I started looking for something else to run down.... LOL.
Never happy with what you have. How many times have I heard that? For me, it has to be a manual. Not many choices left!

Just to let you know.......my dealership (Paul Conte Cadillac) gives every new car owner a "free" cheesecake on the day of the delivery. Use that as a starting point of some type of concession for having to wait so long. It really was a good cheesecake ! Cost me $100k.

Attachments

• 20220609_211803.jpg
    20220609_211803.jpg
    894.6 KB · Views: 46
Classic!!!! I think we know how he really feels now, but what I'm looking forward to is how doc will feel driving the Blackwing home....

I found that when my BW chase was over I started looking for something else to run down.... LOL.
The thrill of the chase is a helluva drug!

Neighbor Zoomster - pick a local place after delivery, celebratory beer is on me.
If traffic wasn't so F'd up, I'd come across the bridge for a cold one!!

Just to let you know.......my dealership (Paul Conte Cadillac) gives every new car owner a "free" cheesecake on the day of the delivery. Use that as a starting point of some type of concession for having to wait so long. It really was a good cheesecake ! Cost me $100k.
What my dealer did for me....The envelop had a nice gift card in it...

Attachments

• IMG_3990 (1).jpg
    IMG_3990 (1).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels