Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All the Radar talk reminds me of a time I passed a NY state trooper on rt 81(upstate ny) at close to 90. I never used radar detectors so once I saw him it was obviously too late. However in this case, I didnt even try to slow down, just passed by, looked at him, shrugged my arms, and kept going. I was in full army uniform at the time, beret and all, so I guess he saw that and didn't bother coming after me. On the legality side of my speeding that day, all passes and leave were recalled so I had to get back to base asap.

Buckle up sports fans, Zoomie has some info.

Spoke with both Keri (autoport) and Tim (online auto--east coast shipping) and I got good news and bad news--don't shoot the messenger. The good news is that all blackwings were on some sort of "mass hold" by GM this week, even some being recalled to factory lot for reasons that were not clear. That hold is now over, as of yesterday.

The bad news is well, typically, bad. Upstate NY saw three to four feet of snow--our very own @ArgentWing graciously shared proof--and is expecting more tonight. Tim said the office and business were both closed, i.e. trucks weren't moving. They are now further backlogged. In fact, some driver from Toronto aiming for blackwings had to turn around due to the hold earlier in the week #goatlogic.

All this being said, most cars are now free from the chains of our almighty goatlords and will be shipped ASAP.

The problem, as I'm sure some of you already realize, is our humble day of thanks and its accompanying holiday shopping will put further strain on any attempt for pick up this week. Drivers would like to be home with family, although that doesn't sound very appealing to me...my mother-in-law would like to have a word.

It is most likely I and my fellow deplorables will not see our chariots until the week of 11/28--12/2.

Ya never know.

Goes without saying, but both Tim and Keri have been deeply generous with their time with me (us) and deserve all the well wishes and praise this holiday season. Please be kind and gracious towards them should you interact.

That's all for now folks.

P.S. I got a face-cord firewood delivery and 90% of it is not seasoned fully. I spent two hours stacking and now need these assholes to come pick it up and replace or give me my money back. This world....

P.P.S. Don't forget to thank @Rob as well for all his help and donated time.

P.P.P.S I will have more info Tuesday.

--Zoomistocrat

Last edited:

Spoke with both Keri (autoport) and Tim (online auto--east coast shipping) and I got good news and bad news--don't shoot the messenger. The good news is that all blackwings were on some sort of "mass hold" by GM this week, even some being recalled to factory lot for reasons that were not clear. That hold is now over, as of yesterday.

The bad news is well, typically, bad. Upstate NY saw three to four feet of snow--our very own @ArgentWing graciously shared proof--and is expecting more tonight. Tim said the office and business were both closed, i.e. trucks weren't moving. They are now further backlogged. In fact, some driver from Toronto aiming for blackwings had to turn around due to the hold earlier in the week #goatlogic.

All this being said, most cars are now free from the chains of our almighty goatlords and will be shipped ASAP.

The problem, as I'm sure some of you already realize, is our humble day of thanks and its accompanying holiday shopping will put further strain on any attempt for pick up this week. Drivers would like to be home with family, although that doesn't sound very appealing to me...my mother-in-law would like to have a word.

It is most likely I and my fellow deplorables will not see our chariots until the week of 11/28--12/2.

Ya never know.

Goes without saying, but both Tim and Keri have been deeply generous with their time with me (us) and deserve all the well wishes and praise this holiday season. Please be kind and gracious towards them should you interact.

P.S. I got a face-cord firewood delivery and 90% of it is not seasoned fully. I spent two hours stacking and now need these assholes to come pick it up and replace or give me my money back. This world....

Thank you for the good info Zoomie! I'm really looking forward to receiving my car sometime soon! I'm hoping some of this snow will have a chance to melt though before it arrives. Looks like the weather is supposed to normalize this week with sunny skies and temps in mid 40's. I would guess deliveries should be on track shortly after the Thanksgiving holiday.

I've already got snow on the ground here so at this point part of me dreads when it shows up and would rather just wait 5 months but another part of me wants the pain to the end.

Hopefully those of you with warmer weather get your cars ASAP. Maybe I just need to drink a lot of maple syrup and hibernate in an Igloo for the next few months.

Ya never know.

--Zoomistocrat

>>>Place emojis in various states of mind here<<<

I've already got snow on the ground here so at this point part of me dreads when it shows up and would rather just wait 5 months but another part of me wants the pain to the end.

Hopefully those of you with warmer weather get your cars ASAP. Maybe I just need to drink a lot of maple syrup and hibernate in an Igloo for the next few months.
I know exactly what you're saying!

Well, after 16 months and having to wait until our vacation in Hawaii was over... I'm gonna miss that hood though.
Congratulations!

The 3rd gen CTS-Vs just look so good. The hood vents really complete it. Its unfortunate the Blackwing doesn't have one. While the Blackwing looks slightly more modern, the front shot with both has me leaning towards the CTS-V just on looks.

Fellow goat ropers help me understand WTH is going on with my car. CT5 BW #117 for 2023. Car built on 9-8-2022. Went through several cycles of 4B00 and 4D00. About a month ago autoport said the car was finally wrapped for transit and was only waiting for a truck to pick it up. Each week I would call and the story was still the same " just waiting for a truck". Now on Friday both Cadillac customer care and autoport say the car is on delay needing a chip installed for either front seat heating or steering wheel heating. How could this need for a chip show up now? Has this delayed chip notification happened to anyone else? If so how long did it take to get it resolved and finally shipped. I feel I am sinking farther into the abyss that is "BlackWing delivery Hell!!!! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop