Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My time has finally come. My dealer called last night to tell me my 22 BW has arrived. 13 months on this rodeo so I sure hope it's worth it. Also, if you're waiting on a 23 ct5 Black Raven A/T with bronze wheels from Andrews in Brentwood, TN, it was delivered yesterday as well.

@Rob - you can remove me from the tracking!

My time has finally come. My dealer called last night to tell me my 22 BW has arrived. 13 months on this rodeo so I sure hope it's worth it. Also, if you're waiting on a 23 ct5 Black Raven A/T with bronze wheels from Andrews in Brentwood, TN, it was delivered yesterday as well.

@Rob - you can remove me from the tracking!
Proud Of You Yes GIF

4B00 as of 11/15! Curious as to others' experiences with time between 4B00 and delivery? I'm sure they are all over the place.
Rebecca Wisocky Reaction GIF by CBS
is how each passing second will feel, is the experience everyone but @Tall Steve has had.

4B00 as of 11/15! Curious as to others' experiences with time between 4B00 and delivery? I'm sure they are all over the place.
Please refer to my previous psychotic break as relevant case study. Next supervision, I will be providing further material vis-a-vis psychodynamic principles involved with analyzing such abject loss and grief.

--Dr. Z

Please refer to my previous psychotic break as relevant case study. Next supervision, I will be providing further material vis-a-vis psychodynamic principles involved with analyzing such abject loss and grief.

--Dr. Z
I'm glad my deductibles are paid up for the year, so I can continue to follow the saga.

The goats are getting cold in Michigan so their starting to herd them out hoping their new homes can provide warm garage space for the next 5 months.

I suffered for 36 days on my 5BW and 107 days on my 4BW.... OMG, it was so trying and stressful!! All kidding aside, I feel bad for you guys having to wait and not experience these awesome cars......
It reminds me on every press of the loud pedal why I bought it and with every decel burble it reminds me why it was worth the wait....

But the WAITING, ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY ...
Bummer That Sucks GIF

Mine (BTXSN4) has bee stuck at 3800 for >2 mos. Just got word from my dealer that GM told him ~200 vehicles produced have been waiting for wheel wells (liners?). Don't know how true that is since I can't imagine the 5BW liners or anything else inside the wheel well is unique to just that vehicle.

Good thing my 2023 HTC C8 (finally) came in 6 weeks ago so have been having a blast as I've already put ~4600 miles on her!
20221006_100637.jpg

Mine (BTXSN4) has bee stuck at 3800 for >2 mos. Just got word from my dealer that GM told him ~200 vehicles produced have been waiting for wheel wells (liners?). Don't know how true that is since I can't imagine the 5BW liners or anything else inside the wheel well is unique to just that vehicle.

Good thing my 2023 HTC C8 (finally) came in 6 weeks ago so have been having a blast as I've already put ~4600 miles on her!View attachment 14479
Bummer about your 5BW. Beautiful C8! Silver Flare?

Good thing my 2023 HTC C8 (finally) came in 6 weeks ago so have been having a blast as I've already put ~4600 miles on her!View attachment 14479
As strange as it sounds, yes, the wheel well liners are a thing... Cadillac has been having problems getting those for awhile now....

They should use goat hair instead for the liners, I hear those are in ample supply.

My car was built in June and went to 4300...sometime in August it went to 4B00. 3 EDD's passed and it was finally delivered yesterday.

Just a reminder, I had to personally source an AC blower motor (still currently on backorder) in order to take delivery, otherwise it's quite possible my car might still be sitting on the dealer lot.

No matter how long or short the wait, the experience is that once you get into the 4000s after having read those fateful words " Congratulations, your vehicle has been produced and is ready for shipment, please contact your local dealer for additional details on delivery. " every passing second is fraught with almost unbearable agony of anticipation. EDDs come and go, hope gives way to despair, despair turns to anger, and anger to helpless apathy....

That's just the emotional toll. No one talks about the physical toll it inflcts. No one speaks of the repetitive motion injuries and countless cases of carpal tunnel syndrome sustained by so many of our members in their constant but futile attempts to refresh their screens in vain hopes of an updated status...

And what of the psychological impacts? I mean I'm pretty sure Zoomie's pot was cracked well before ordering a Blackwing, but the experience certainly hasn't done him any good. Certainly there are more than a few of us who in addition to having our dreams crushed afresh with each new day of delay, our egos must be subjected to emasculation by photos and tales of those who have purchased multiple Blackwings or equivalents as 'hold them over' or secondary play toys forcing the rest of us to question all our previous life choices as we realize what will be a milestone purchase for some is the fith choice for others. Am I even a productive member of society?! What have I done with my life?

That's the experience between 4B00 and delivery.

In the words of my favorite book title ever...

"I Could Be Wrong, But I Doubt It"

--Dr. Z
New version is out....FYI

41ZVZ+y+uYS._SX378_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels