Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
pet children GIF

Just checking on a reported Giphy outage. Still works. I found one of Zoomie when he was younger and getting beat on by a baby goat 🤣
Clearly why he chose to explore the mysteries of the mind. 😉
Zoomie out on the count of two EDDs (Estimated Delivery Delays). Ouch! That shot to the head will require some serious couch time.
Ummmmmmm…

First off, where did you get that footage????My dad said it was lost in the great flood in ‘02.

Secondly, this reveals textbook, reverse causation folks: The capra-induced chronic traumatic encephalopathy is what generated my pursuit of psychoanalytic training. That is to say, the goat life chose me.

Third I have analysis first thing tomorrow morning to explore my infatuation with goats and goat-related paraphilias. Thank the lord!

Fourth I will be annoying my dealer tomorrow in hopes of actual day of delivery. Hooves crossed!!!!

Goat Kiss GIF

Ummmmmmm…

First off, where did you get that footage????My dad said it was lost in the great flood in ‘02.

Secondly, this reveals textbook, reverse causation folks: The capra-induced chronic traumatic encephalopathy is what generated my pursuit of psychoanalytic training. That is to say, the goat life chose me.

Third I have analysis first thing tomorrow morning to explore my infatuation with goats and goat-related paraphilias. Thank the lord!

Fourth I will be annoying my dealer tomorrow in hopes of actual day of delivery. Hooves crossed!!!!

Goat Kiss GIF
Heard a rumor the GM ChatBot dug it up somewhere on social media. Seems they are a bit upset over your recent disinformation posts. Repeate after me, all reporting is accurate and how dare you question that. No more Estimated Delivery Delay for you!

Still no movement from GMs system for my 4B00 Delayed. And it looks like the cold starts next week.

Darn you goat pen!

For those keeping score I do NOT have my car yet. I did the legwork with insurance and loan and shit today though so I got that going for me…

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

Maybe tomorrow, maybe Friday…

Kombucha No But GIF

-Zoomologist
Sweet! I did all my paperwork BEFORE my wife dropped me off so she wouldn't see how much my car was or what I put down...LMAO !!!!!!!!

Welp I am a giant schmuck.

The car never got on the truck. It was assigned and presumed to be delivering today. It was however “held” by GM on Tuesday it seems and not placed on truck or allowed to leave. I was also told another “shippable” 4BW Blackwing was also held with mine for unknown reasons.

I am just at a loss. Do I cancel insurance to save a month of premium? Could the car just come next week instead? I feel like such an ass thinking I was out of the pen. What the actual fuck.

Yours in mourning,
Zoomie

200.gif

The car never got on the truck. It was assigned and presumed to be delivering today. It was however “held” by GM on Tuesday it seems and not placed on truck or allowed to leave. I was also told another “shippable” 4BW Blackwing was also held with mine for unknown reasons.

I am just at a loss. Do I cancel insurance to save a month of premium? Could the car just come next week instead? I feel like such an ass thinking I was out of the pen. What the actual fuck.

Yours in mourning,
Zoomie

200.gif
Bummer man. Still, seems it's close.

What is the need to have it on your policy before you officially own it? I think most dealers require proof of insurance to close the deal, but until you sign for it, it should be their liability. But if it is a full month out, I would remove and then add back. Maybe your agent can post date it or something.

I have USAA and just needed to call them and put it on my insurance the day before delivery. They emailed me my insurance card to be printed out for the dealer to complete processing. My headache was getting my "stored" vanity plates from DMV. They would only give me back my plates AFTER I let the dealer register the car with their plates, then turn the new plates in and they return my plates. Total waste of time and money. That is how DMV's operate !

Bummer man. Still, seems it's close.

What is the need to have it on your policy before you officially own it? I think most dealers require proof of insurance to close the deal, but until you sign for it, it should be their liability. But if it is a full month out, I would remove and then add back. Maybe your agent can post date it or something.
I will speak to them, thank you!

I feel destine to have a New Year present, despite my car being built in August. I am on my 5th EDD, and between holiday weekends and Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years, am looking forward to another 3-5 EDD that come and go - with no movement at all. Yay!

Yours in mourning,
Zoomie

200.gif
All you need is a binding letter from your insurance - it wont become active until the dealer confirms to the insurance company vehicle was purchased and taken ownership. You're on the verge of ownership - keep hanging tough!

Well that sucks.

I think Zoomy is going to need to sit in someone elses couch before this is over.

I feel destine to have a New Year present, despite my car being built in August. I am on my 5th EDD, and between holiday weekends and Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years, am looking forward to another 3-5 EDD that come and go - with no movement at all. Yay!
I'm right there with ya brotha!

GIF by Giphy QA

I would almost bet that it will show up unannounced on a random date. It sucks and I feel for you.
All hail the goat overlords!

Yours in mourning,
Zoomie

200.gif
Like the omnipresent GOATS didn’t know what you were up to arranging your insurance and financing in advance. They always have the last laugh. 🐐 👿

Like the omnipresent GOATS didn’t know what you were up to arranging your insurance and financing in advance. They always have the last laugh. 🐐 👿
Insurance cancelled. Loan good for 60 days. Clock starts now I guess....

Thank you to my fellow masochistic, coprophilic cucks on this forum for easing my pain.

I'm officially home safe in the pen.

What a fuckin' ride this has been.

Long live the goat overlords.

Forgive me for my ambition and disobedience!!!!

-Zoomstipated

week GIF

Yours in mourning,
Zoomie

200.gif

Season 6 No GIF by Friends

Sorry brother, perhaps they forgot to install the floor mats, damn goats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop