Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What is this vinview?
It's an app within GM's Global Connect system for dealer to track the location of vehicles once they have been picked up for transport by carriers.

Yep I'm also a Houston Sewell customer with a 4 in the local rail yard waiting on a truck to pick it up.

I mentioned to someone earlier that " Anticipation is just like needing to relieve one's self in a restroom, the pressure of desire increases exponentially in proportion to one's proximity to the goal"....
excited pinky malinky GIF by NETFLIX

What a Monday!

My car is at the dealership!!!!

I'm kidding you twats.

My dealer and Keri both confirmed my baby goat sits stubbornly idle in Michigan with no plans on moving. I guess the good news is she's among friends...

Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv

Yep I'm also a Houston Sewell customer with a 4 in the local rail yard waiting on a truck to pick it up.

I mentioned to someone earlier that " Anticipation is just like needing to relieve one's self in a restroom, the pressure of desire increases exponentially in proportion to one's proximity to the goal"....
excited pinky malinky GIF by NETFLIX
I hope you can keep from peeing yourself! It took @ 10 days for my V to get 15 miles from the rail yard to Sewell Dallas. :( Hope your experience is better. :)

just got the call ..... my Blackwing just made it to the dealer. What a way to start a new week !!
Huge congrats!

I know one thing, for everyone who claims white and Rift are the same, your photo sure proves my point that the difference is obvious. Thank you 😊

PS, I also have a Rift 5 on order...

My order is with Sewell Dallas so I'm in touch with Dustin aka @1StunnaV on regular basis. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any more info than what I already know.
1665426168787.png

Looks to me like its been loaded already, but not yet shipped

Had my 67' deVille convertible in the Columbus Day Parade today in NYC. 40 Caddy's from 1948-1990's. I asked the guy running the show, which Caddy do you want me to bring? The 1967 or the 2022 5BW. He said, "the old one, leave that Honda Accord looking thing at home !" LOL ! Bless his heart !

Attachments

• 2021 Columbus Day Parade Cadillac Club #2.jpg
    2021 Columbus Day Parade Cadillac Club #2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels