Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

Does my suffering amuse you? Am I a joke to you all? This is funny? This is LOL? My DELAYLOL4D00 is not a joke!!!!

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF
I'm here with you. After being on MP for 3 months... now it is on Delayed status :hb

Looks like the first of 2023s
Does my suffering amuse you? Am I a joke to you all? This is funny? This is LOL? My DELAYLOL4D00 is not a joke!!!!

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

I mean.... at least you're not 4D00 DELAYED SOL.... right. So we til then we laugh to keep from crying. LOL

Im about to join the rodeo!

Very surprised actually because I got allocation 3 weeks ago and was just told my production week was this week! So maybe its been built already but I'm sure either I'm going to be stuck in the MP or delayed status very soon if it was built this quickly.

Either that or GM wants the Canadian orders to get out before the snow falls. I guess I'll find out.

Very surprised actually because I got allocation 3 weeks ago and was just told my production week was this week! So maybe its been built already but I'm sure either I'm going to be stuck in the MP or delayed status very soon if it was built this quickly.

Either that or GM wants the Canadian orders to get out before the snow falls. I guess I'll find out.
I wouldn't count on that! I'm in Buffalo and still don't have my car. Pretty sure we're expecting snow here as well. 😂

I wouldn't count on that! I'm in Buffalo and still don't have my car. Pretty sure we're expecting snow here as well. 😂
Oh I'm not counting on seeing the car soon either, I was just surprised to see my car is built only 3 weeks after I received allocation. I'm used to seeing 2 months minimum from allocation to production.

Hopefully they have steering wheels and paint to complete your build

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Hey Rob, called my dealer because of your tracker. Was told Vinview showed my car just made it to a railway yard in my town. Hopefully will be at dealer in just few of days. Thanks for your tracker tool !
I believe one of the cars got 4800, unloaded at rail yard. Might be yours!

Reactions: Rob
Man...I get it. it's sad that even when we get to this stage, we are still skeptical about finally getting our elusive BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop