Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

My thoughts after seeing this: "No way my status changed, right? Maybe the EDD shifted left?! Nope, still bayed..."
kombucha-girl.gif

Soooo of the 5, 9/12 TPW brothers, we are now 4, left at 3400. I am sad to report .:Ryan:. has passed on to 4D00, MP. I am deeply grieving. I really thought he would have made it to 3800 at this rate. WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?!?!?!

What Is Happening GIF

Soooo of the 5, 9/12 TPW brothers, we are now 4, left at 3400. I am sad to report .:Ryan:. has passed on to 4D00, MP. I am deeply grieving. I really thought he would have made it to 3800 at this rate. WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?!?!?!

What Is Happening GIF
It's all part of the experience! BTW my TPW was 8/1, she was built on 8/23

All Good Reaction GIF by Acorn TV

Attachments

• She Thiccc.PNG
    She Thiccc.PNG
    567.9 KB · Views: 83
I just went from 4300 Delayed to 4D00... Not sure if that is a step back, or a step forward.

Attachments

• red_seat_belts.png
    red_seat_belts.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
Rob thanking you for all the help and updates bud... much appreciated... couldnt hv asked for a better car, was well worth the wait, mind you i only put 10miles on it but its just amazing so far, makes all the right sounds, very comfortable, and it pulls for days... 6spd family hauler w a great safety rating, what more could you ask for? maybe some carbon and a timely delivery, but i digress

oh and on the flip side, if anyone is looking for a 3 pedal '08 LCI M6 w 46k on the clock, DM me... i said i would never part with her, but its just coming to that time... i may just throw it up on BaT theyre finally fetching a pretty penny now... unfort i just cant keep them all and it seems to be the odd man out at the moment

I hope Cadillac is not teasing me with the third red seat belt in the back. Guess that's where my extra 7k is going.
almost thinking i should hv went w that all black interior, it looks really good in that picture, i just wanted smthn different and i was originally going with the carbon seats w the black and brown leather which i loved, but of course it was on constraint so i went w the grey/white... and im going to end up being manic w the white... but for now it looks pretty cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!