Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
@Tall Steve if you are in need of a little more schadenfreude, I am currently dailying our family minivan until my BW arrives. Let me tell you, a middle aged dude driving by himself in a minivan gets NO respect. Just yesterday a young guy driving a rusted out Corolla gave me side-eye and just shook his head.

Damn you goat gods!!!

Star Trek Episode 6 GIF by Paramount+
He was probably expecting you to offer candy to all the little kids as you drive by

Question, I'm being told by the GM rewards redemption center you can only redeem 1 cards earnings per sale, did you hear otherwise?
Would love to use 2 but they're claiming not possible.

Look up "Crystal Strickland" on Face Book. She built my engine too. She looks like a character ! Her posts are funny.
She built mine, too. Please share a link to her page: there’s about a dozen Crystal Stricklands on Facebook and can’t figure out which one is our engine builder.

I finally got my car back from the detailer. 11 days, but worth it ! Got my windows tinted 50%, Expel clear bra the entire front end ( hood, bumper, headlts, fenders, mirrors), carbon fiber wrapped the front chin spoiler, rear diffuser, side rockers and rear trunk spoiler. Get the carbon look without the exorbitant cost. Pinstriped (black/grey) and had my pinstriper put his vision of a Blackwing at the logos. Installed my front plate to "off center" for that European look. Then had the entire car and wheels ceramic coated. I need to get some "low dust" brake pads.
*****I used my GM Card (Marcus) points to get $2000 off and could have gotten another $400 if I used my other GM rewards points. Don't take NO for an answer ! I thought about the Sto-N-Show plate holder, but I haven't met anyone who ended up liking it. The cars are already too low to the ground and they are always getting damaged.
Sorry I was trying to reply to this post earlier but was getting an error. Any information on how you can redeem 2 separate GM card rewards on the same car would be appreciated.

Thanks

Got the call, #460408 is at the dealer. The goat has landed!
As a former SS owner myself, I would love to know what to think of the car.

Question, I'm being told by the GM rewards redemption center you can only redeem 1 cards earnings per sale, did you hear otherwise?
Would love to use 2 but they're claiming not possible.
You cannot use rewards from two separate cards but I believe you can use points off MYGMREWARDS along with gm card points. I believe some Gm cards also allow transfer of points to another card for members of the same household. I don’t know if it’s all cards as there are several flavors of gm card rewards and I also don’t know how long it takes to complete transfers where they are allowed.

As a former SS owner myself, I would love to know what to think of the car.
I miss that car every day. I’ll certainly let you know. The Elessthree (LS3) soundtrack is hard to beat, NA vs turbo is going to be the obvious difference. BW is me filling the void left by the SS

Sorry I was trying to reply to this post earlier but was getting an error. Any information on how you can redeem 2 separate GM card rewards on the same car would be appreciated.

Thanks
I only have the one GM Card used for $2000 discount (I had $2880). The other amount is from GM Rewards that are given to you for services performed or parts purchased. They are two different programs. You can use both when buying any GM vehicle. I had $400 available on my rewards points but chose to keep it .
BUT..... I do believe you can give the discount to a family member for use. So, if you have a relative who has a GM Card, look into them donating their points.

A Cadillac V, Holden, and a Chevy SS badge all on the same car? Your SS had some serious identity issues. I bet it needed a special stall at the gas station so it didn't get triggered by all the cis badged cars.

So when are you gonna get the ZL1 and GXP badges for your blackwings?
Rookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not a Cadillac V badge, it a OEM Holden V Badge, its a real thing........ Oh, the car is a true Holden badged to a Chevy.

Attachments

• ec4e555378e359ddd4db37cb70bb37db884a064415b248f5a37d7f0fa68e1009.jpg
    ec4e555378e359ddd4db37cb70bb37db884a064415b248f5a37d7f0fa68e1009.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 43
*****DON"T FORGET***** If you are the 1st retail owner or lessee of a CT4BW or CT5BW you can sign up for driving school at Spring Mountain Cadillac V-Performance Academy. It sounds like a great experience and you get to use THEIR cars ! I have my date set for early December. Its valued at $3800+ and Cadillac pays for it. You do have to purchase an insurance policy for around $250 and pay for food for your spouse or significant other. I'm making a Las Vegas vacation out of it. Here is one of the letters that details the school. They are already into 2023 dates. I definitely did not want to be in the desert in the summer time !
Nice! Now, if only I knew when I was going to get my car. It's currently awaiting a microchip....sigh..

@Tall Steve if you are in need of a little more schadenfreude, I am currently dailying our family minivan until my BW arrives. Let me tell you, a middle aged dude driving by himself in a minivan gets NO respect. Just yesterday a young guy driving a rusted out Corolla gave me side-eye and just shook his head.

Damn you goat gods!!!

Star Trek Episode 6 GIF by Paramount+
@Throat Yogurt Join the club bro! I just sold off my Honda S2K last night to fund a portion of the 5BW - which is sitting at the plant waiting for a chip. My daily is a 2010 Town and Country minivan - so I am in exactly the same situation! No respect from anyone...but guess what I don't care! It's paid for, practical, comfortable and reliable. I'll leave it to the BW to bring out my dark side:boogie

@Throat Yogurt Join the club bro! I just sold off my Honda S2K last night to fund a portion of the 5BW - which is sitting at the plant waiting for a chip. My daily is a 2010 Town and Country minivan - so I am in exactly the same situation! No respect from anyone...but guess what I don't care! It's paid for, practical, comfortable and reliable. I'll leave it to the BW to bring out my dark side:boogie
Well, not exactly the same situation...I still have my S2k. ;)

Here is everyone that pulls up next to us in our minivans:
50 cent laughing GIF

Which leaves us like...
Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels