Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My order is still not picked up after 8 months so when and if its finally built I would hope to get it soon thereafter.
I'm confused by this. You have an order in for 8 months? If it's not allocated by now, you won't BE getting a 2022. So either it's cancelled, or your dealer flipped it to a 2023. If my understanding is correct, you might want to call your dealer.

I'm confused by this. You have an order in for 8 months? If it's not allocated by now, you won't BE getting a 2022. So either it's cancelled, or your dealer flipped it to a 2023. If my understanding is correct, you might want to call your dealer.
Yup, I was just thinking the same thing. Hopefully he had them move order to MY23

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Thanks for all you do Rob!!!!! Greatly appreciated. :m

Why do some with 4D00 status say "Delayed" while mine says "MP"? So is my car only missing a part, while others are missing more components or is the build itself delayed?

Why do some with 4D00 status say "Delayed" while mine says "MP"? So is my car only missing a part, while others are missing more components or is the build itself delayed?
missing parts

Thanks!
It's Rift.
I have never owned a white car and was a bit worried that Rift would look too plain. But I really like it as it contrasts well with the black rims and black trim. The color does look different in the sun and shade and you really need to see it in person since it does look rather white in the photos.
Glad to hear that, as that is my current order color, and I'm in the exact same boat of never having had a white car.

Enjoy it!

This really sucks ! WTF GM , My order is still not picked up after 8 months so when and if its finally built I would hope to get it soon thereafter. Best of luck , congratulations on actually getting a car built
It does suck... but it is worth it...I friggin' love my car.
Best of luck and hope I can soon congratulate you too.

49 weeks it took me to get mine (and i know others waited/are waiting longer) ...I tried to use humor* to get me through that time and I'll continue to do it.

* I just wish I was funnier
joe-pesci-i-amuse-you.gif

It does suck... but it is worth it...I friggin' love my car.
Best of luck and hope I can soon congratulate you too.

49 weeks it took me to get mine (and i know others waited/are waiting longer) ...I tried to use humor* to get me through that time and I'll continue to do it.

* I just wish I was funnier
View attachment 10513
Not Laughing GIF by zoommer

Yes was notified that 2022 production was done so dealer "reordered" the same car as a 2023. The process starts over. Price went up quite a bit. Both MSRP and cf 1 & 2

Yes was notified that 2022 production was done so dealer "reordered" the same car as a 2023. The process starts over. Price went up quite a bit. Both MSRP and cf 1 & 2
Glad your dealer re- entered your order in the computer.

Just make sure that your dealer knows 💯% to give you the option to drop the cf if/when they get an allocation and it's your turn in case cf is (most likely) still on constraint (and you can then decide whether to get the car or continue to wait)... rather than having them unwittingly skip you for someone who doesn't have cf as part of their build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop