Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That's the security team perched high up to watch over the Blackwing flock below at the parking lot of doom
Me thinks they're slacking on the job :chuckle

This is from Cadillac.com website. I entered my VIN to view the available parts. It shows Blackwing on the Cadillac site I ordered it from. We'll see what comes in. If it is incorrect, they can take it back. View attachment 10476
You should put these posts in the CF parts thread, not the order tracking thread.

That's the security team perched high up to watch over the Blackwing flock below at the parking lot of
That's the security team perched high up to watch over the Blackwing flock below at the parking lot of doom
nice response, I was trying to think of something to apply but this is perfect :-0

Rob,
You can remove VIN N0860585 from your order tracker. I picked the car up at the dealer yesterday. Thanks for all your efforts maintaining this order tracker! My dealer had very little information and seeing your updates kept me sane. Keri at Accelerated was very helpful during the shipping process. I actually got to speak directly to the truck driver so knew exactly when the car would arrive.
Good luck to the rest of you waiting for your cars to arrive. The wait will be worth it!

Attachments

• Blackwing.jpg
    Blackwing.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 102
Rob,
You can remove VIN N0860585 from your order tracker. I picked the car up at the dealer yesterday. Thanks for all your efforts maintaining this order tracker! My dealer had very little information and seeing your updates kept me sane. Keri at Accelerated was very helpful during the shipping process. I actually got to speak directly to the truck driver so knew exactly when the car would arrive.
Good luck to the rest of you waiting for your cars to arrive. The wait will be worth it!
Congrats! How did you know your car had shipped via Accelerated?

Rob,
Congratulations!

The dealer had no idea. I just called Accelerated and asked if they had my car. It was a shot in the dark but it worked!
Yep. Same for me. I emailed Keri @ Accelerated and she said she didn't show my VIN, but said to check back later in the week. I emailed again on the Thursday and she told me it was slated for pickup on Fri. Jul. 1 with estimated delivery for Tue Jul. 5. Missed it by 1 day, it showed up Wed. Jul. 6.

careful, he might rage quit after reading that :boogie
Nope. My bad for posting on the wrong thread.... I was just excited to find the right part number with the 10% off and free delivery to the dealer. And a plus that I could use the rewards points I received for purchasing the car.

Nope. My bad for posting on the wrong thread.... I was just excited to find the right part number with the 10% off and free delivery to the dealer. And a plus that I could use the rewards points I received for purchasing the car.
you're all good. making fun of someone else. Good Luck! Hopefully it shows up tomorrow and you can show us the installed pics

Rob,
Congrats, man!!

Is that Summit White or Rift?

Thanks!
It's Rift.
I have never owned a white car and was a bit worried that Rift would look too plain. But I really like it as it contrasts well with the black rims and black trim. The color does look different in the sun and shade and you really need to see it in person since it does look rather white in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop