Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Getting closer! Car made it by train to Milpitas, CA and was unloaded. Waiting for transport to pick it up and bring it to the Dealership. EDD is Monday 7/11. (Side Note: as soon as I read 7/11, my memory cells kicked back to a drinking game from college days: Seven, Eleven or Doubles! LOL!)

1657302969361.png

Still stuck at MP goat pen.

Gonna slaughter some goat tomorrow to hopefully get it released soon 😇

Looks like a bunch of Shadow Metallic CT5-V Blackwings shipped or Shadow Goats, as one poster termed them. Rob, the happiest words I have ever posted on this site "you may remove me from the list". My Shadow Goat arrived at my dealer completely unannounced, still listed as Bayed/Delayed but it is living at Lockhart Cadillac.
The only downside is I have to do all the paperwork on-line as I tested positive for Covid a couple of days ago. Not feeling too bad but not great and they have me on Paxlovid. Sucks to be old. Hope to pick it up early next week.
Shutout to Elliot at Lockhart, he has been great to work with and sold at MSRP with no mandatory packages.
Will post pictures after I have the bad boy. Happy days!

Looks like a bunch of Shadow Metallic CT5-V Blackwings shipped or Shadow Goats, as one poster termed them. Rob, the happiest words I have ever posted on this site "you may remove me from the list". My Shadow Goat arrived at my dealer completely unannounced, still listed as Bayed/Delayed but it is living at Lockhart Cadillac.
The only downside is I have to do all the paperwork on-line as I tested positive for Covid a couple of days ago. Not feeling too bad but not great and they have me on Paxlovid. Sucks to be old. Hope to pick it up early next week.
Shutout to Elliot at Lockhart, he has been great to work with and sold at MSRP with no mandatory packages.
Excellent, excellent news!
I should mention that I’m probably happier for you than most as mine is manual no. 578, practically a sister ship to yours.
As I’m in Canada Rob isn’t able to track my BW but I’ve been following your status closely and was worried that maybe something was up with both of our cars.
Last I heard from my dealership my car was parked at Autoport at Delta, which could be good and could be bad and could mean nothing at all.
Fingers crossed it’s since found its way onto a train or truck and made its way across the border.

Excellent, excellent news!
I should mention that I’m probably happier for you than most as mine is manual no. 578, practically a sister ship to yours.
As I’m in Canada Rob isn’t able to track my BW but I’ve been following your status closely and was worried that maybe something was up with both of our cars.
Last I heard from my dealership my car was parked at Autoport at Delta, which could be good and could be bad and could mean nothing at all.
Fingers crossed it’s since found its way onto a train or truck and made its way across the border.
I hope this is good news for you as well!

I'm thinking that may make them mad and then you'll be stuck in the goat pen for a lot longer!!
No, it's like the goat version of Human sacrifice, just like the movie Apoclypto. 😅

Congratulations, and get well soon!

Does the emerald green look as good in person. I really like that color.

1/ it does look great - I am personally a sucker for all the matte colors that manufacturers are producing lately
2/ that color is no longer produced. In fact it’s availability was very short
3/ read up on care of matte colors if you go that route - it does present some careful care. Touch ups are very difficult if not impossible, so you’ll definitely want it ppf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop