Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My model 6DF79 BW5 arrived this morning.....Order Detail #ZSVXHX.....for those interested it is a GBA Black Raven with HMR Jet Black semi-aniline leather, MHX 10 speed auto trans, AQJ high performance seats, Q61 satin graphite wheels, UQT video recorder.....I consummated the order with my dealer on Sept 3rd 2021 and had to give up my 2019 CT6-V to do so.....the original TPW was Oct 11, 2021.....the car went from 3000 to 3400 on Feb 24th then to 3800 (built) on March 18th then 4D00 on April 27th then 4B00 on June 6th then this past Friday June 10th it went to 4200 with an EDD of June 10th.........just a short 9 1/2 months of waiting!
Looks similar to my build, can you attach pics?

So I told my sales man well the GM (which is my guy) Friday that my car was shipped and on the way. He did vin check and I was still showing it was at lansing lot. So today I told him it would be delivered this afternoon, I’m assuming he thought I was crazy!! He just called me about 15 minutes ago and said man Jessica I just told everyone here that this is the first time in all of my history that a customer has updated me and told me when their deliver was going to be within hours. This is honestly a first. The driver just called him and told him he is about 20 minutes away from drop off. He also said the vin check through GM still shows it’s in MI still sitting on the lot of doom.
Moral of the story….. they’re coming without the dealers fully knowing. 😊

*side note, just got an email from the shipping company nice lady I reached out to on Friday. Kudos to them and their customer service! She emailed me to let me know it was officially delivered. I already knew but the fact that she updated me was pure and simple great customer service on her part!!

*side note, just got an email from the shipping company nice lady I reached out to on Friday. Kudos to them and their customer service! She emailed me to let me know it was officially delivered. I already knew but the fact that she updated me was pure and simple great customer service on her part!!
Where is it coming from? Mines black but my edd isn’t until July and it’s delayed status

There is a unclaimed Raven Black 5 Blackwing at O'Malley Cadillac in Wausau WI. It's built and has been awaiting shipment since Jan. 6.

By the way this car was mine. But I am out. In Wisconsin if a car dealer doesn't deliver the car under contract by the 15th calendar day after the contract's stated delivery date the customer can terminate the contract at will and receive a refund of any payments made within 24 hours. I did that on May 15. The car has still not been received by the dealership and may still be available. It was built and delivered to the East Lansing goat pen on Jan. 6.

I terminated the contract because I can't in good conscience buy a $100K black car that has been sitting outside for 6 months through a Michigan winter in snow, sleet, hail, rain and bird shit. Not to mention sitting outside for 6 months never being run. Given the terrible paint quality of GM cars I can't imagine what a black one will look like after that......

I found a loaded Audi S6 (one of 6 in the country at a dealership) at sticker with the added benefit that they gave me $500 less than I paid for my 2017 ZL1 (new when bought) in trade. The S6 has turned out to be a fantastic car. Although I do miss the LT4 firing up in the morning.......

Good luck to y'all, I hope you get your cars soon!!

By the way this car was mine. But I am out. In Wisconsin if a car dealer doesn't deliver the car under contract by the 15th calendar day after the contract's stated delivery date the customer can terminate the contract at will and receive a refund of any payments made within 24 hours. I did that on May 15. The car has still not been received by the dealership and may still be available. It was built and delivered to the East Lansing goat pen on Jan. 6.

I terminated the contract because I can't in good conscience buy a $100K black car that has been sitting outside for 6 months through a Michigan winter in snow, sleet, hail, rain and bird shit. Not to mention sitting outside for 6 months never being run. Given the terrible paint quality of GM cars I can't imagine what a black one will look like after that......

I found a loaded Audi S6 (one of 6 in the country at a dealership) at sticker with the added benefit that they gave me $500 less than I paid for my 2017 ZL1 (new when bought) in trade. The S6 has turned out to be a fantastic car. Although I do miss the LT4 firing up in the morning.......

Good luck to y'all, I hope you get your cars soon!!
I hear you and wish you the best... but I went from an ss sedan to an s6... and need to go back to a v8 while I still can.
I miss that burble, the rumble of the engine in the seat of your pants, the exhilaration of driving a rear wheel drive...and when I decide to finally leave the world of internal combustion engines...I want it to be on my terms (my ss was rear ended by a teenager in the snow and taken from me).
taken (1).gif

My car built on 3/10/22 and sat in the "Lot of Doom". Picked up last Thursday 6/9. My paint looked fantastic upon delivery. They covered the hood, roof, trunk and some side spots with plastic wrap at the factory. Even the wheels had plastic wrap over them. Here is my 4 day first impressions as a new owner. They filled my tank with 91 octane gas. Today is 4 days later and I have only driven the car 158 miles, picked up at 6 miles. The dash says I only have 38 miles left. That means that I will be getting "less" than 200 miles to the tank ! I was wondering if i had a hole in the gas tank !! I have a few questions/comments. I have not been really beating the car. I have been "mostly" driving it in the "track" mode. Does driving it in only Track Mode burn more fuel? What mode is the the most mpg efficient ? I have not even opened the owners manual yet. I like to drive it around just discovering some things on my own. Like the seat bolsters adjustment I discovered today by accidently pushing a seat adjustment button. The fastest I have gone so far, is 105. It feels like its only doing 60.

Attachments

• 20220602_192304.jpg
    20220602_192304.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
My car built on 3/10/22 and sat in the "Lot of Doom". Picked up last Thursday 6/9. My paint looked fantastic upon delivery. They covered the hood, roof, trunk and some side spots with plastic wrap at the factory. Even the wheels had plastic wrap over them. Here is my 4 day first impressions as a new owner. They filled my tank with 91 octane gas. Today is 4 days later and I have only driven the car 158 miles, picked up at 6 miles. The dash says I only have 38 miles left. That means that I will be getting "less" than 200 miles to the tank ! I was wondering if i had a hole in the gas tank !! I have a few questions/comments. I have not been really beating the car. I have been "mostly" driving it in the "track" mode. Does driving it in only Track Mode burn more fuel? What mode is the the most mpg efficient ? I have not even opened the owners manual yet. I like to drive it around just discovering some things on my own. Like the seat bolsters adjustment I discovered today by accidently pushing a seat adjustment button. The fastest I have gone so far, is 105. It feels like its only doing 60.
Very nice! Forget about everything else...just drive it!

@Rob Would you be so kind as to add BRBKC1 to the tracker? I really appreciate the work that you put into maintaining this site and providing tracking services to anyone who asks.

So I told my sales man well the GM (which is my guy) Friday that my car was shipped and on the way. He did vin check and I was still showing it was at lansing lot. So today I told him it would be delivered this afternoon, I’m assuming he thought I was crazy!! He just called me about 15 minutes ago and said man Jessica I just told everyone here that this is the first time in all of my history that a customer has updated me and told me when their deliver was going to be within hours. This is honestly a first. The driver just called him and told him he is about 20 minutes away from drop off. He also said the vin check through GM still shows it’s in MI still sitting on the lot of doom.
Moral of the story….. they’re coming without the dealers fully knowing. 😊

this happened with my shipment of 7 cars this past sat....... status said bayed in MI...... GPS vehicle location on vin view showed MI but it showed the truck location in transit...... glitchy...

this happened with my shipment of 7 cars this past sat....... status said bayed in MI...... GPS vehicle location on vin view showed MI but it showed the truck location in transit...... glitchy...
It's not just Cadillac either. It is such a SNAFU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!