Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Mine has been "pending dispatch" in vinview for 2 months.....so......built 1/24
I see you're in Kentucky, maybe my car will put us on a truck. I bought from a dealer in Glasgow. I live in Tennessee in the Nashville area.

So all us 1100's that got removed... pushed to 23... Any timeframe on when they start the 23 ordering??

So all us 1100's that got removed... pushed to 23... Any timeframe on when they start the 23 ordering??
My dealer has been working on this for about a week. I have a preliminary order in, however workbench has been glitchy so far, was suppose to have an order # today/tomorrow. Still no pricing yet but haven't chatted with them since last week

I see you're in Kentucky, maybe my car will put us on a truck. I bought from a dealer in Glasgow. I live in Tennessee in the Nashville area.
Maybe, I talked to a driver yesterday from Jack Cooper that was dropping a load off at our store and he said Lansing is a clusterfuck. I told him I had been waiting since January and he called whatever office thats at the autoport and spoke to a coworker, I gave him the last 6 of my vin and the lady at autoport said my car was "ON HOLD" per GM and they can't release it until the hold is lifted. They did confirm that my car is at autoport though....so thats a plus.

Orders don't automatically get pushed to the next model year. They get deleted out of GM's Order Work Bench system at some point. Your dealer *should* contact you and ask if you want to do a 2023 order. At that point, the order is rebuilt and assigned a new order number.

Orders don't automatically get pushed to the next model year. They get deleted out of GM's Order Work Bench system at some point. Your dealer *should* contact you and ask if you want to do a 2023 order. At that point, the order is rebuilt and assigned a new order number.
Oh boy Rob you’re going to get real busy here again soon!

sry been out of touch, does that mean all cars that were cancelled now have to be re ordered through the dealership or are they just put in the order tracker for 2023MY ? IGNORE>> ROBS ANSWER RIGHT ABOVE... hellooooo... haha, tks rob as always

Last edited:
sry been out of touch, does that mean all cars that were cancelled now have to be re ordered through the dealership or are they just put in the order tracker for 2023MY ?
New orders would need to be made. Everything '22 goes to the trash bin.

sry been out of touch, does that mean all cars that were cancelled now have to be re ordered through the dealership or are they just put in the order tracker for 2023MY ?
See my post above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!