Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Nashville
I dont mind the wait. Been enjoying my Genesis G70 6 cylinder. Been very impressed so far, it is quicker and handles better than my 2017 SS did.
Agree, the G70 is stealthy quick, really enjoy my 2019

So my dad's car arrived at the dealer today and you can remove BJZSF4 from the tracker. My car was ordered from the exact same dealer at the exact same time and was actually produced a week before his (as mine was the first order entered for the dealer's 2 available allocations and his the second) and left the lot of doom several weeks before his did. Mine has still not arrived at the dealer......

1652908674486.png

So my dad's car arrived at the dealer today and you can remove BJZSF4 from the tracker. My car was ordered from the exact same dealer at the exact same time and was actually produced a week before his (as mine was the first order entered for the dealer's 2 available allocations and his the second) and left the lot of doom several weeks before his did. Mine has still not arrived at the dealer......

View attachment 8941

I'm VIN 86-420 (between you guys) and my car has never left the plant, still stuck there with no progress on JCT.

I'm VIN 86-420 (between you guys) and my car has never left the plant, still stuck there with no progress on JCT.
did you have any carbon fiber on yours? both of ours had none

BGFR1J

New guy here. Ordered mine on 12/17/2021. I got an 1100 code from my dealer on 05/06/2022. Is there a reason it took 6 months just to get to 1100?

BGFR1J

New guy here. Ordered mine on 12/17/2021. I got an 1100 code from my dealer on 05/06/2022. Is there a reason it took 6 months just to get to 1100?

likely either just didn't give it to your or didn't place the order until most of their already ordered units were used up... when there are no constraints, there's not really a problem with waiting to place the order..... when there are constraints... could be a recipe for bad idea

rather than risk it, we enter them all.....

Just curious why some of us with a tpw of 5/9 are still stuck at 3400 while others got built. I was wondering if it was build related or some associated constraint. Options I had were Shadow Grey Metallic, manual (not an option I know), CCBs, tech bronze wheels and PDR, mid level performance seats and red seat belts. Any of these on constraint? I know Shadow Grey may be but my original tpw was 4/18. Are manuals on constraint?😳

Just curious why some of us with a tpw of 5/9 are still stuck at 3400 while others got built. I was wondering if it was build related or some associated constraint. Options I had were Shadow Grey Metallic, manual (not an option I know), CCBs, tech bronze wheels and PDR, mid level performance seats and red seat belts. Any of these on constraint? I know Shadow Grey may be but my original tpw was 4/18. Are manuals on constraint?😳

Mine got built on a 5/9 TPW. Salesman texted me window sticker a few days ago

Attachments

• E3692940-8AC8-4F6D-8723-789B81B9F4A4.jpeg
    E3692940-8AC8-4F6D-8723-789B81B9F4A4.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 105
I am 5/9, originally 4/18 as well and my build is exactly like yours, minus the CCB's. I wonder if there isn't some truth to the manual shortage issue.

Thanks for your update and congrats!...looks like manual and/or shadow grey metallic may be getting held up?
Maybe our red seatbelts have been eaten by the goats. Who knows but it is getting frustrating. :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop