Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
This makes no sense. A 5BW was delivered with a vin ending in 500’s but 5BW with 300’s that were built prior to that one. wasn’t delivered yet
My guess is the 300's are parked waiting for some part to be added.
Mine's in the 400's and was transferred to Autoport at Delta last month. Sometime later this month hopefully, I expect it to transfer back the factory to wait in queue for whatever missing part/s, then once the part/s are added and QA'd, it'll go back to delta to queue for shipping to the dealer - and it'll ship out whenever trucks are available and backlog in front of me clears. I'm mentally prepared for a 3-5 month wait from now...

My guess is the 300's are parked waiting for some part to be added.
Mine's in the 400's and was transferred to Autoport at Delta last month. Sometime later this month hopefully, I expect it to transfer back the factory to wait in queue for whatever missing part/s, then once the part/s are added and QA'd, it'll go back to delta to queue for shipping to the dealer - and it'll ship out whenever trucks are available and backlog in front of me clears. I'm mentally prepared for a 3-5 month wait from now...
I hear yea, mine went back to factory on march 14th from autoport

Hello Rob, can you add my Order # BDQFJ7 Vin#481 to the registry. I was told by the dealer that it was on train and that was about 2-3 weeks ago , but who really knows. Thanks.

DISREGARD........found it. Thanks !

Last edited:
I guess tpw of 5/9 does not mean it will be produced 5/9 😅....it's "target" production week
It is a moving target at that. Mine went from 1/3 to 5/2 through a bunch of dates in between.

So once cars produced,how do you find out where it goes from there whether it’s parked in a lot of doom or somewhere else should’ve been paying attention to this earlier

For those who had a manual built most recently, what is your VIN(last 3 digits only) with build date?
Even though the registry is not updated with the newer built manual cars, seeing what VINs are coming off the line would, or could, give a good idea of about how many are being built per week.
For example if #500 was built April 1st and #550 was built May 1st, its easy to do the math to figure out a possibly monthly average, or weekly depending on the amount of data points. It could also show if there was a slow-down at any point.

I was #298, built Jan 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!