Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
"earn points with every new action"

When you're in the pen there isn't much action.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly...

@soulsea ...

Finger Fuck You GIF by SWR3

:chuckle

I'm so excited! I went from just being code 4D00 to actually getting an EDD added.... what date corresponds with DELAYED? 🤣🤷‍♂️

I'm so excited! I went from just being code 4D00 to actually getting an EDD added.... what date corresponds with DELAYED? 🤣🤷‍♂️
Meh, you'll be delayed on Monday 🤣

Happy 1 month anniversary of being stuck at the Delta Autoport. Moved from 4300 to 4D00, so at least there's that. Anyone who's received theirs already advise on the duration from Autoport --> Dealer?

Well mine is at the VDC Mesquite rail yard. Just a few miles from the dealership. I am finally getting off this damn 🐐!!!!!!! I know that I shouldn’t get too happy until it’s actually at the dealership. But, what can an old 🐐 do to me now……😂🤞

Happy 1 month anniversary of being stuck at the Delta Autoport. Moved from 4300 to 4D00, so at least there's that. Anyone who's received theirs already advise on the duration from Autoport --> Dealer?
Some time between tomorrow and TEOTWAWKI

Also, there is no science to figure your time table.

This exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. 3800 here, 4300 from chat agent, and dealer said it had not shipped but ETA was 5/6. Well that came and went. When I checked a week later with Cadillac it was moved to 4000 then 2 days ago it was moved to the Autoport at Delta lot. Like @1StunnaV said it seems like 4200 is the ship to dealer code. 4300 seems to mean they are moving it to another holding location or something. So on this case a higher number isn't always better.

welcome to the Goat Rodeo.... I can pull up the order and it give one code while I look at the built history and it give another code and then pull up the order on vehicle locater and it give another code....

I sometimes receive escalades before its even reported as built....

welcome to the Goat Rodeo.... I can pull up the order and it give one code while I look at the built history and it give another code and then pull up the order on vehicle locater and it give another code....

@1StunnaV Would you have any idea what kind of ADM will be on the 2023 CT5-V Blackwing Anniversary Edition ??

Thanks,
Tom

Haha yeah, today my dealer e-mailed me and said they changed my ETA from 5/6 to 5/26. Cadillac agent says it was shipped. According to Jack Cooper its at Autoport at Delta. So I guess that's what they mean by shipped...shipped to another location, but not the dealer.

A couple of people posted here about manuals being on constraint, which was never confirmed, but even if the registry is looked at as a kind of random sampling as opposed to a definitive list, it does reflect a disproportionate amount of autos being added in recent months.
Hence my concern, having ordered a manual myself, and my question to the membership.
Maybe I should be more specific: Anyone here have confirmation of their manual moving to 3800 in April or May?
Yes - ours was built on 4/25 and is a manual.

A couple of people posted here about manuals being on constraint, which was never confirmed, but even if the registry is looked at as a kind of random sampling as opposed to a definitive list, it does reflect a disproportionate amount of autos being added in recent months.
Hence my concern, having ordered a manual myself, and my question to the membership.
Maybe I should be more specific: Anyone here have confirmation of their manual moving to 3800 in April or May?
That's because I'm way behind in updating the Registry and usually flip back and forth between adding automatics and adding manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop