Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
How can I check my blackwing order? Didn't see it on the list. I have the order number. Can I add it?

My neighbor is in New car sales at a caddie dealer here in Atlanta. Gives me a lot of feedback. Carbon fiber is the biggest hold up right now. Says I could get my order through but cf1 and cf2 have to come off. No thanks; im holding out. Also says if you don't get yours by July 1 is will be coded as a 2023. I ordered mine August 8 2021. No updates. Just a waiting game.

How can I check my blackwing order? Didn't see it on the list. I have the order number. Can I add it?

My neighbor is in New car sales at a caddie dealer here in Atlanta. Gives me a lot of feedback. Carbon fiber is the biggest hold up right now. Says I could get my order through but cf1 and cf2 have to come off. No thanks; im holding out. Also says if you don't get yours by July 1 is will be coded as a 2023. I ordered mine August 8 2021. No updates. Just a waiting game.
Also..... from videos I've seen online and paying attention the the serial number on steering wheel.... as of April 2022 they're up to about 250 or so. Talking about ct5 BW. I don't watch the ct4's

Also..... from videos I've seen online and paying attention the the serial number on steering wheel.... as of April 2022 they're up to about 250 or so. Talking about ct5 BW. I don't watch the ct4's
Go check out the Registry at the top of this thread. They should be well over number 250. Almost every YouTube video that I’ve seen has had one of the Media Blackwings. So the steering wheel number is the same or similar.

I am holding out too! Be strong CF'S will come!

It's really bad up close. Bird poop. Lots of bugs on the front. Must have been riding up front on the truck. 5 miles on the odo so it's not from them driving it.
Hopefully it's all on the plastic. Acidic Bird poop left on paint longer than a few weeks will eat through the clearcoat. It doesn't sit longer than a day on my cars. That's how anal I am and why I'm concerned about these cars sitting outside for months.

I'm trying to figure out how to tell the dealer in the nicest possible way (so they actually listen) to keep the plastic on, don't wash it, and only do the absolute bare minimum of the PDI.
Just like you just said.. My dealer had no problem not doing any additional work on it. And Don't drill holes in front bumper.

I'm trying to figure out how to tell the dealer in the nicest possible way (so they actually listen) to keep the plastic on, don't wash it, and only do the absolute bare minimum of the PDI.
It really does depend on dealer. My dealership already agreed to all that. They will leave plastic on, only do basic "required" PDI, etc. I am taking it straight from the dealership to the shop for any paint correction, ppf, ceramic coating, and maybe a couple of other things.

Hopefully it's all on the plastic. Acidic Bird poop left on paint longer than a few weeks will eat through the clearcoat. It doesn't sit longer than a day on my cars. That's how anal I am and why I'm concerned about these cars sitting outside for months.
No need to be all anal. My buddies dad drove the vehicles to dealers for a living. Lot's a good stories there what you don't know will not hurt ya!

We have no problem doing the bare minimum. It does feel weird giving a dirty car to a customer, though.

However, if your car has carbon fiber, we’ll require you to sign a waiver that you understand that if there is damage from tansport that couldnt be seen because you asked us not to remove the wrapping, won’t be covered under warranty or by the dealer.

We have to claim transport damage at the time of delivery or then it’s not covered by GM or transport company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop