Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Well the car did arrive at the dealer today. I'll go pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Rob you can take me off the tracker. Thanks so much!!
Oh happy day, happy day! :happyanim:

Congrats!!

Mine still didn't get added. :cry:
You have been inserted into the rodeo. Please grab your hay at the concession stand before taking a seat in the grandstand. :chuckle

The virtually endless supply of goat memes has turned into one of my favorite things about this site. 😂
Who would have thought that there are so many goat related memes available.

You have been inserted into the rodeo. Please grab your hay at the concession stand before taking a seat in the grandstand. :chuckle
Thank you! Oh I'm soooo ready! :D In the meantime, I'm just going to keep enjoying life haha. Texas hill country is bootimus this time of year!
If the prof pic is your spec, that's a nice one. I was really wanting to go with that interior, but I knew I'd regret it later. With me being such a klutz and my kids probably riding with me on a regular basis when we go to the twisties.

I think it's because we use so many here, Giphy keeps adding more because they think they're popular and people are suddenly loving goats ;LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop