Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hi @Rob - sorry to hear about the deletion of the other thread. Would it be possible to track the following order for me please: BMCTBF? You can delete/ignore my other order (BCDZQT with another dealer). I got a call from the dealer today saying BMCTBF was accepted. Funny thing is that he didn't actively assign the allocation to me - he looked in the GM system and saw that the order had somehow been accepted without his active intervention. Is that a common occurrence? Just curious. Apparently it's now at 2000. I placed the order on March 5 and he was shocked that it was accepted so fast (as am I - pleasantly so LOL). Thanks again for all you do!
All set. "Active Intervention"?

When an order is entered it sits in the system, it sits at 1100, until it's paired to an allocation spot and accepted by GM where it moves to 2000.

When an order is entered it sits in the system, it sits at 1100, until it's paired to an allocation spot and accepted by GM where it moves to 2000.
Thanks Rob. I guess I invented a new term 'active intervention' LOL

Well, you guys know what happens on Thursdays..... we get notified on allocation to order for the following week....... for the 2nd week in a row, I will have Oprah introduce how next Tuesday will play out

If I only knew which chips are needed, I would get these parts once they came in and send to people in this forum to install rather than the dealer install. I need the damn part numbers. ;shrug
There more than more 70 different items in the vehicle that have caused delays due to the "chips." one day its this, one day its that etc.... The semi-conductor shortage, while it still certainly is an issue, is becoming less of a problem...... we are receiving more 5BW allocation now that we ever have before.... The shortage right now is carbon fiber....

On the CT4-V BW, they are caught up on orders with carbon fiber... What I mean by this is that all orders accepted for production actually have carbon fiber actually available... There has been carbon pkg 2 available in the year of 2022 for the 4........ I can only recall 6 nationwide... I only received one of those..

On the CT5-V, they still have orders accepted for production that they don't have Carbon fiber for...

I have an order that had an original TPW in Oct 2021 still not built, waiting for carbon.....

Last edited:
There more than more 70 different items in the vehicle that have caused delays due to the "chips." one day its this, one day its that etc.... The semi-conductor shortage, while it still certainly is an issue, is becoming less of a problem...... we are receiving more 5BW allocation now that we ever have before.... The right now is carbon fiber....

On the CT4-V BW, they are caught up on orders with carbon fiber... What I mean by this is that all orders accepted for production actually have carbon fiber actually available... There has been carbon pkg 2 available in the year of 2022 for the 4........ I can only recall 6 nationwide... I only received one of those..

On the CT5-V, they still have orders accepted for production that they don't have Carbon fiber for...

I have on order that had an original TPW in Oct 2021 still not built, waiting for carbon.....
Roughly how many orders on your waitlist still have carbon and just waiting? Also, if you drop carbon right meow, how soon are you seeing GM pick up those orders?

GM can pick up a buildable order without that specific dealer getting an allocation, correct? Rare, but happens, so I've heard.

There more than more 70 different items in the vehicle that have caused delays due to the "chips." one day its this, one day its that etc.... The semi-conductor shortage, while it still certainly is an issue, is becoming less of a problem...... we are receiving more 5BW allocation now that we ever have before.... The right now is carbon fiber....

I have on order that had an original TPW in Oct 2021 still not built, waiting for carbon.....
Dustin thanks for the great update!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Someday, some of these 3400s will turn to 3800s...

Rob, appears my order (and everyone else who had an actual estimated delivery date) have been changed to “delayed”. What exactly does that mean?
Tree Arab GIF

It means your car's shipping date is delayed for whatever reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop