Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Same as mine about three weeks ago. Waiting since July 16th, dropped all carbon fiber picked up the next week , tpw 3/28, ( not holding my breath on that date) I will get the Carbon Fiber 1 components in the future, I know enough parts guys that will help me out, I’ll borrow someone’s vin and order the parts. There’s always a way no matter what GM says.
@Jimmerz Does this mean that you can't just outright order the CF parts in the future or are they only limited to those that received them on the car? I removed CF1 but still no TPW yet, but would like to get at least a front splitter at some point

@Jimmerz Does this mean that you can't just outright order the CF parts in the future or are they only limited to those that received them on the car? I removed CF1 but still no TPW yet, but would like to get at least a front splitter at some point
Current guidance says you will not be able to get the GM CF parts if they were not on your original order.

Perhaps they would consider making an exception for BW owners due to CF debacle.

at some point they are going to run out of room for built cars that don’t get shipped. I know I’m not close to the longest wait but my car has been built since January 27th and my status here is still 3800. In that time we have had multiple winter storms and lots of rain fall. I wonder what the paint will look like when it eventually does show up.

at some point they are going to run out of room for built cars that don’t get shipped. I know I’m not close to the longest wait but my car has been built since January 27th and my status here is still 3800. In that time we have had multiple winter storms and lots of rain fall. I wonder what the paint will look like when it eventually does show up.
You'd be surprised how many acres of holding storage manufacturers have.

That is what has been reported, but like with a lot of things in life it boils down to who you know.
I am confident where there's a will, there will be a way.

Hi @Rob - sorry to hear about the deletion of the other thread. Would it be possible to track the following order for me please: BMCTBF? You can delete/ignore my other order (BCDZQT with another dealer). I got a call from the dealer today saying BMCTBF was accepted. Funny thing is that he didn't actively assign the allocation to me - he looked in the GM system and saw that the order had somehow been accepted without his active intervention. Is that a common occurrence? Just curious. Apparently it's now at 2000. I placed the order on March 5 and he was shocked that it was accepted so fast (as am I - pleasantly so LOL). Thanks again for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop