Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm feeling so defeated right now that I am considering just cashing out my deposit and walking away from this first world problem.
Don't do that. You have gone through the hardest part already. The transport will be back around. You will have a great goat story to go along with the car!

Life at 1100 wasn't so bad. I'd log onto here once a week or so, ask the Cadillac chat box every couple of weeks the status. Now, I'm like a goat on crack checking checking checking checking checking aaaaaaalways checking. 1100 to 2000 to 3000 status in a week is taking over my life, ha.
goat.jpeg

Life at 1100 wasn't so bad. I'd log onto here once a week or so, ask the Cadillac chat box every couple of weeks the status. Now, I'm like a goat on crack checking checking checking checking checking aaaaaaalways checking. 1100 to 2000 to 3000 status in a week is taking over my life, ha.View attachment 7692
It's a nasty habit that is hard to get over.

Just talked to the dealer and confirmed that the car did pass right through the dealer and is now headed to California.

View attachment 7687
As someone who has been stuck on 4d00 then 4b00 then 4d00 for a couple months...this has me ready to just bail on my deposit and grab the Alfa Quadrifoglio I have a lock on as well...

I'm getting anxiety just following your story man.

Life at 1100 wasn't so bad. I'd log onto here once a week or so, ask the Cadillac chat box every couple of weeks the status. Now, I'm like a goat on crack checking checking checking checking checking aaaaaaalways checking. 1100 to 2000 to 3000 status in a week is taking over my life, ha.View attachment 7692
Exact same situation here...1100 to 2000 to 3000 and now just watching 😀

As someone who has been stuck on 4d00 then 4b00 then 4d00 for a couple months...this has me ready to just bail on my deposit and grab the Alfa Quadrifoglio I have a lock on as well...

For the people who are stuck in delayed status ...is that due to a part missing or is it some quality issue?

Last edited:

Oh s#!&, I'm at 4d00 now (and also curious what this means exactly). Car was apparently built in late January, looks like January 25th if I recall correctly based on the "shipping" (moved from one lot to another?) information. What am I in for???

I also have a lot of travel to California coming up, so I might not even be around when (if?) my car shows up. :(

Apparently I have the oldest(by VIN) manual 5BW on this forum that has yet to be delivered.
I'm 86-298, built 1/13. I see car 86-449 has even been built.
Cadillac chat and dealer aren't helpful at all.
I'd really love to know whats going on but it's not the end of the world for me. I can wait. Especially since its now almost the end of the crappy weather here in NJ. A few more weeks can't hurt but a few more months would be nuts.

And the goats can get much more unreal...

goat_parkour_07.gif

01-Duck-costume-goat.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently I have the oldest(by VIN) manual 5BW on this forum that has yet to be delivered.
I'm 86-298, built 1/13. I see car 86-420 has even been built.
Cadillac chat and dealer aren't helpful at all.
I'd really love to know whats going on but it's not the end of the world for me. I can wait. Especially since its now almost the end of the crappy weather here in NJ. A few more weeks can't hurt but a few more months would be nuts.

And the goats can get much more unreal...

goat_parkour_07.gif

View attachment 7693
Same boat - I’m 86-300, built on the same day and car is in a delayed status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop